stories!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

wat games do u think have the best story lines.

Posted

i think it would have to be halo

Posted

Zelda, of course. PoP also has a very good storyline

Posted

super mario sunshine i know but i does :embarrassed:

Posted

I really liked The Wind Waker's storyline. It has, in my opinion, the best story of the Zeldas. Ocarina of Time has the second best story, amd Majora's Mask the third. I liked Metroid Prime: Hunters' storyline, it's not really an as-you're-playing storyline, I just liked to read all of the history and stuff about the Alimbic. Other than Nintendo titles, though, I......hm. It seems that I don't play many non-Nintendo games with good storylines. :mellow: Come to think of it, I don't play many non-Nintendo games! :lol:

Posted

I'm think StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War had the best story lines.

Posted

I really liked The Wind Waker's storyline. It has, in my opinion, the best story of the Zeldas. Ocarina of Time has the second best story, amd Majora's Mask the third. I liked Metroid Prime: Hunters' storyline, it's not really an as-you're-playing storyline, I just liked to read all of the history and stuff about the Alimbic. Other than Nintendo titles, though, I......hm. It seems that I don't play many non-Nintendo games with good storylines. :mellow: Come to think of it, I don't play many non-Nintendo games! :lol:

I totally agree with that. WW has the best story of the Zeldas. And maybe of every game I have played.

Posted

I totally agree with that. WW has the best story of the Zeldas. And maybe of all the games I've played.