Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Legend Of Zelda Time-Line

23 posts in this topic

Posted

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=RXN1BF65WjI"]The Legend Of Zelda Time-Line[/url]

This fills in the holes on what made us confused.

Posted

A [b]really[/b] excellent find there.
I loved watching it and it made total sense, theories with well backed evidence.
Well that certainly cleared a few things up.
Although this may not be true, it seems likely.

Posted

It seems sense to me! :D Game Trailers made it.... Game Trailers! :ph34r:

Posted

It explains a lot of things indeed. Good find Hyrulian! :lol:

Posted

Thnx, Lupinlink! I feel really respected now! :D

Posted

Lol you're welcome! :lol: But I still don't get the split timeline theory. :blink:

Posted

I never thought about it like that nice find :D

Posted

first place that's properly explained the split timeline theory properly, but it still seems a bit parodoxical. Although it also explains how link going back in time and then ganondorf not taking over the world at all happened :blink:

Never thought of minish cap as the first, but that does seem to make some parts of sense (although pictures in hyrule castle in wind waker seem to show characterrs, yes the pirates as well, similar to those in minish cap, the king as well, which would mean that this would be one of the last generations before the world was flooded).

It's tricky, but discounting what Aonuma said (even hes not a proper good source unless Miyamoto told him) and discounting the oracle games (darn you capcom) the need for the split timeline isn't THAT great, i mean the legend in wind waker could tell of pretty much any of the games, not nescessarily ocarina of time

That said, even discounting the split timeline theory, just merge those two timelines together (tp after majoras, wind waker and phantom hourglass at the end) and it's a pretty solid timeline theory

Anyway, good find, don't be discouraged from posting if you DO find something good...

O, and the seasons games would need to go BEFORE wind waker, even on the split timeline, triforce was used? hmm?

Posted

I'm confused... :blink:

Posted

hope twilight princess and phantom hourglass fit. i think its a very good theory. Nice Find

Posted

Hmm...Wasn't this posted last month?

Posted

I don't know what you're talking about :ph34r:

Posted

Wow, that's very interesting.
I always thought that most zelda games where loose from eachother..
This actually makes sense :o
Oh yeah, i've been thinkin about this..
I don't really know where twilight princess fits in but i do think it could fit in that theory somewhere. I do think it's AFTER ocarina of time.
Because:

1.In twilight princess you have an object called the twilight mirror, it's the only connection between light and darkness. (it's the mirror that sends ganondorf to the underworld (twilight world)

2.In ''a link to the past'' link is being transformed into a bunny as soon as he enters hyrule's dark form (in twilight princess it's called the twilight world). But to prevent that link turns into a bunny he needs to take a special mirror to dark hyrule. I guess that mirror is the same mirror as in twilight princess..

Oh another connection!!
In a link to the past: link's shadow form (in dark hyrule alias the twilight world) is a bunny..
In twilight princess: link also has a shadow form, but this time it's a wolf..

So that's why I think there's some connection between twilight princess and a link to the past.

I could be totally wrong because I do not own ''the legend of zelda a link to the past'' so it could be that i'm not aware of the actual happenings in that game but this is just what I think of it..
But link DOES turn into a bunny right?

This is all so interesting! I hope I will know the truth about these timelines someday..
Please tell me what you think about my theories..

off to play twilight princess now.. bye! :)

Posted

Your theroies are not relavant to the situation. But Seasons and Ages has to fit in. For one thing, I know that Seasons comes after A Link To The Past because Seasons doesn't have The Master Sword in it, and this is because at the ending of A Link To The Past it said 'And The Master Sword Sleeps.... Forever!' So that is the truth. But Ages has sea. So it has to fit after Phantom Hourglass. So that raps it up, really! :D

Posted

there can be sea, the world doesn';t have to have been flooded just for there to be sea, take out world for example..