Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Possible Truth.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

For anyone who has ever wondered what the truth is behind the 4th triforce piece, the story of Fierce Deity, and other things, here are my theories and facts...

Facts:

As you may have noticed, in Oot there is an upsidedown triforce on the Hylian Shield, and in MM, Zelda speaks of the Goddess of Time. This is probably where people got the idea of the triforce of time- Zelda says that the OoT is infused or protectd by the Goddess of Time-which means that godess had to have come and gone from the land of Hyrule- leaving another triforce piece...

This led to the thoughts of F.Deity, because he has a single complete triforce piece and his name has "deity" in it he must be a god or of god like status. Now I will tell the story of F.Deity and the Triforce of Time--- I admit that some of the the info up there is from a different source and that they deserve credit ( yada yada yada). The following are my theories( in story), enjoy...

Theories/story:

Long ago 3 goddesses descended from the the heavens to create the new and beautiful world of Hyrule. Din, the goddess of power, and fire, created the earth and its landscapes. Nayrue, goddess of wisdom, love, and order, created the law of the land ( and the sky too). Fayrore, goddess of courage, life, and wind, created beings to uphold the law. However there was a 4th goddess, a goddess who's name is long forgotten, a goddess of time. The goddess of time had the power to make time move, to destroy and create many things, and maybe even control her younger sisters' powers.

This goddess finished Hyrule by giving it time, and then the goddesses, satisfied with their work, departed for the heavens. As they crossed the border of Hyrule and the heavens, some of their power was left behind, creating the Quadraforce.The Quadraforce sat, floating at the border, its power flowing to Hyrule.

The goddesses watched their creation from the heavens, over joyed with its beauty.But, they began to grimace, as they saw the Quadraforce drifting down to the lands of Hyrule. They knew that when the Quadraforce touched the ground, something would eventually find it, and be overwelmed by its power. They knew that the Quadraforce's balance of power was disrupted by the strong power of time.

After a good deal of thought, the goddesses decided to send their Brother down to Hyrule to take the Quadraforce and return it to the heavens. So, their brother was sent down to Hyrule with his orders. When he hit the surface of Hyrule he saw the great Quadraforce, and took it. However, when he grabbed it, he feelt the powers it held and began to think...

He, the brother of the goddesses, was a lesser god, of which had no great powers, and was meant to serve his sisters as a "noble" does for his "queen". The Deity began to hate his sisters, as he slowly gave in to the power of the Quadraforce. It filled him with anger as his hate grew, until he snapped. He went on a rampage and destroyed the towns and cities. He killed mercilessly, slaughtering everything in sight. His appearance began to change as his anger grew, and with the power of the Quadraforce he forged a blade of great power that he used to destroy the entire world of Hyrule.

From the heavens the goddesses watch in terror as their beautiful creation was smashed. They became angry, and flew to Hyrule, creating an earthquake as they landed. They ran to the place where their brother was still slaughtering the last villagers and bound him to the ground. The goddesses then, without a word stripped away both the Quadra force and their brother's power from him, making him mortal.

With Quadraforce in hand, the goddesses threw their foolish brother back to the heavens, and used their power to repair what was left of the once proud Hyrule, and departed to the heavens once more. When they reached their home, the furious goddesses summoned the great evil blade their brother had made, and cut him in two. They then split the Quadraforce and threw 3 of its pieces back to Hyrule.

With the last piece of the Quadraforce the goddesses completed their brothers punishment. They split the shard of time into pieces; one piece became the master sword, and the other became the Ocarina of Time. With the sacred ocarina, the goddess of time played a magical melody that healed her brother's mind, however it finished his punishment by sealing him, his orininal power, and his blade into a mask that showed his evil form. The goddesses then threw him into the land of Termina, a world that was accidenally created when the goddesses left Hyrule. In that worled it landed on a moon with a great garden on it.

When the goddesses had finally sealed their brother, later known as Fierce Deity, they hid the 3 remaining pieces of the Quadraforce into a sacred realm, that was guarded by 7 sages, that was sealed in a tmple, that was sealed by a sword, that was locked behind a gate, that only an ocarina could open, that was guarded by a royal family, that was guarded by a mysterious race.

That was my story, I hope you liked it. Oh, and sorry it was so long, :embarrassed:

Posted

Interesting theory. I wonder where else you got information from?

I mean the bits and pieces that didnt come from your head.

I think its foolish that the three goddesses, and especially Nayrue, The goddess of wisdom did not see the possibilty of the quadforce corrupting the Feirce Diety.

Also you said that the shard of time was split into pieces, and then forged into both the ocarina of time and master sword. What do you base this upon?

Other than that though, I like your theory.

Posted

I like it too, it's very interesting. But the Godess of Time has only been mentioned once, and I don't think she's that important.

Posted

That was really good!!

Posted

Hmmm...I personally refuse to believe all of these ideas that the Triforce actually has four pieces. I have questions then- If the Ocarina of Time is actually part of part of the Triforce, then how does one not obtain certain "powers" upon recieving it? they recieve no mark, they recieve no title, they recieve only an instrument that can play powerful melodies. And the Master Sword- the Master Sword was forged by the original seven Sages, as explained in The Wind Waker. And, even if it is part of the Triforce, how then can its edges dull and its power drain? As I recall, the Triforce doesn't lose any of its power. And when one recieves the mark of the Triforse on their hand, how is it that only the three pieces show? And all pieces of the Triforce must be assembled in order to grant the wish of the one who touches it, correct? When the King of Hyrule makes his wish, only the three pieces are there. And whenever it is depicted, the Triforce has three pieces. Sorry for all the arguing. :embarrassed:

Posted

Wow, Ganondorf333 you have just pwned the topic creator. ;) :blink: B)

Posted

my theory: Termina is in between the sacred realm and hyrule.

think about it; there are things there that could only occur in a hyrule like setting, and a sacred realm type setting. Take note, in ocarina of time, hyrule was transformed by ganondorf into the dark realm. at the end, when the seperate timelines were created, this leaves this possibility. The twilight realm could be the pure evil left behind; and would explain LttP's dark world. The light version could have had a remainder of the evil left within majora's mask; which leaves the possibility that the remainder of ganondorf's evil was the fierce deity mask. thus, link was able to travel to termina; without disrupting the timeline, while explaining the truth of the fierce deity's mask. How did link get there then? keep in mind; he holds the power of the gods: the triforce of courage, and the ocarina of time. its possible that when the timelines split, the same portal used to get to the dark realm (master sword, ocarina of time) was duplicated. This would explain why link never got to the sacred realm; he only had half of the keys, and only got halfway there; thus leaving him in termina.

BREAKDOWN:

Ocarina of Time

-Original Hyrule, Original Sacred Realm

Sacred realm taken by ganondorf; turned to dark world.

Ganondorf is defeated; zelda splits time line. (this causes a duplicate of hyrule to be created, with minor changes.)

original hyrule, original sacred realm (sacred realm is pure; half way through = termina}

-Warped Hyrule, Dark Realm

Evil powers remain here (ganon was sent here originally, then zelda split the timeline)

warped hyrule is saved in TP, dark realm is twilight realm; later becomes dark world in LttP

Majora's Mask

-Termina

Link carries triforce of courage; allowing him to use master sword/ocarina of time.

Carries ocarina of time; enters portal to sacred realm, but lacking master sword (only way to travel "time" in OoT), gets lost in between realms; ends up in termina.

Evil left behind from timeline split is majora's mask and fierce deity mask.

When fierce deity's mask is used it causes the remainder of ganon in it to react; and thus the power of the triforce of courage and power makes him into Fierce Deity Link; or Demon God Link.

any questions?

Posted

It does make sense, but c'mon, Fierce Deity was just a mask! No need to look into it that much. Just play the game and have fun. There are other Zelda stuff that should be discussed instead of this.

Posted

Why is everyone so intent on the idea that Fierce Deity is evil?

Posted

It states when you get the mask that he is an evil deity.

Posted

Link carries triforce of courage; allowing him to use master sword/ocarina of time.

Carries ocarina of time; enters portal to sacred realm, but lacking master sword (only way to travel "time" in OoT), gets lost in between realms; ends up in termina.

If Link carries the Triforce of Courage, and the Triforce can never leave Hyrule (You claim that you need a Triforce to carry the Ocarina of Time), then how can he leave Hyrule for Termina with the Triforce of Courage and carry the Ocarina which, as you claim, can only be carried by one with a Triforce?

Posted

my theory that in between the sacred realm and hyrule, in which both the triforce can be carried, is termina. but while passing through dimensions, lacking the master sword, also needed, he gets lost in between. in a world that isnt quite the sacred realm, or hyrule. But termina.