Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Project Trico

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I thought that this game just looked really interesting, and decided to go and post up the leaked teaser for the game. I know I'm going to get it.

Edited by Vadarth X (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Vadarth, this is what you did:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4&feature=topvideos[/youtube]
It should look like this:
[youtube]xF3fED8EXl4[/youtube]

Just take the little code from the video link and put it in the tags. I'll post it this time, but just so you know.

-example embed removed-

Edit: What.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Ah. Thank you.

Posted

No problem. And it does look a bit odd. I never played Ico, but I always heard it was good. This is supposedly going to be the same from your point of view, and it's on PS3, so I could get it. I'm going to keep an eye on this one.

Posted

The games they made so far are "Ico" and "Shadow of the Colossus". Both given exceptionally high ratings and nominated for game of the year awards and won many awards and such. I never played Ico, but I have played Shadow of the Colossus. The battles in it were intense and enjoyable, but I found the fact that there only 16 enemies in the entire game to defeat (and all were bosses), and no one else in the game to talk to, plus no dungeons and such to be a let down, which decreased the game's enjoyability for me. I'm hoping that that will not be the case with this game, but if it is, I most likely will still play it.

Posted

"Shadow of the Colossus"?! wowowow. I rememebr that game and I kew there was something that the setting of that game brought to mind. Not to mention how that kid climbed onto that thing's head. Just something about the overall theme brought the game to mind.

That game is getting bought.

Posted

Lol, Shadow of the Colossus is actually a prequel to Ico, or at least there's much evidence for that claim (Team ICO never specifically said whether it was a prequel or a sequel or neither).

Posted

I've always loved their games Ico and Shadow of the colossus were works of art i'm so excited for this

Posted

Well, now it's been officially revealed, and called "The Last Guardian". Also, here's the link for the new trailer for it (basically the same, though): IGN - The Last Guardian

Posted

I want a pet fox/bird/dragon/colossus thing right now. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a connection with Ico and SotC. Either that, or the environments and characters are just purely Team ICO's style.