Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which foods do you like the most?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I love anything, really, except cheese... O_o I perfer melted and not the solid stuff... Most people hate green olives but I love them...

what do you like? (Minus junkfood cause people aways love junkfood...)

Posted

I like olives ;) ! I also like a lot of tipical food from my country.

Posted

I like all foods! Except Cheese.. I mean when it's been shakened.. not stired.. JK.. I only prefer it if it's melted.. for soem reason when it's solid.. *Yuck and shivers*

Posted

I eat cheese sometimes. :)

Posted

Chinese Food!!!! I love it. Orange chicken, noodles, rice, all Chinese food. Just talking about makes me want to eat it. :D

Posted

Pasta!!

Posted

I'll eat anything, my two favourite foods have got to be pasta & chicken, and im in heaven when they're combined :D

Posted

Linguenettes! :lol: No, they're not real. I like to eat random objects I find on the floor, just like a canine. :mellow: Wrong! Of course I don't. :lol: Who here has ever had rattlesnake?? *raises hand* ME! I have! It tastes a little like chicken, it's just a LOT more CHEWY!! :lol: What about Vietnamese chili pepper hot sauce? Man, that stuff is VOLCANIC! :blink: I mean, it's the hottest thing I've ever tasted, and I was about to eat a spoonfull of it, but I was stopped at the last minute. What about meatloaf, ketchup, mustard AND barbecue sauce mixed?? It's actually pretty good. Or was it pork instead of meatloaf....? I once ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :blink: Oh, and I added potato chips, mustard, ketchup, pickles, olives, cheese, and chocolate milk mix. :lol: It was sick. :mellow: Remind me never to eat that again. I'll eat a lot of things, but seafood is evil. Evil and manic. Never eat seafood. :blink: Aw, who am I kidding, eat whatever you want! But don't blame me if you mutate into a giant chocolate bunny and are devoured by the local neighborhood children.

This bit of insanity has been brought to you by none other than ME! It is mine! Don't steal it! *Takes insanity and buries it* You'll never get it now! MUWAHAHAHAAA!!! *E'hem*. :mellow:

Posted

*stares blankly at G333*

I love seafood. Except for shrimp. Shrimp is evil! :blink: :mellow: