Fan fic movie

17 posts in this topic

Posted

as my daily trip through the internet, i found this little trailer. im no ebert and roper but this video should be the...BEST MOVIE E-V-E-R!!!!! awesome graphics, good music, and the story almost fits OoT. no release date yet, but wait for it. heres the trailer

Posted

wow! a very nice movie. I hadnt seen it before.

very well acted and made.

it would have taken alot of time and money to make.

Posted

Nice :):D

Posted

Very nice! I like how they did Death Mountain. ;)

Posted

lolz! you all seriously belive it will come out? ha! it's just some teaser trailer. it's probably never gonna come out! it is pretty cool though...

Posted

lolz! you all seriously belive it will come out? ha! it's just some teaser trailer. it's probably never gonna come out! it is pretty cool though...

I think I remember seeing this on its original website and there seemed to be plans to finish it... though I doubt it as well.

Posted

it is coming out, though there is no release date. check out legendofzeldaseries.com for more info

Posted

Legend of link was good, i mean they finished that and it was 2 hours long, granted it was padded out and some parts weren't that good, but some parts were brilliant *link hugs tingle*

anyway, what is it with fan movies showing zelda with brown/dark red hair, her hair hasn't nbeen like that at all since the first two games!

o and the triforces on that are REALLY bad, what did you say about good graphics, they can't even find a yellow pen to do the triforce with!

Posted

Looks okay, but I'm not too thrilled. I'd rather watch Legend of Link again.

Posted

Looks okay, but I'm not too thrilled. I'd rather watch Legend of Link again.

I agree with friedgreenmushrooms, although it did look kinda cool. I just finished watching Legend of Link and, man, I tell ya, very cheezy fighting, but very funny! The actor who played Ganandorf was awesome You can find this video in 3 parts Google Video by searching legend of link

Posted

good point, LoL over HoT :huh: k, now thats weird

Posted

good point, LoL over HoT :huh: k, now thats weird

who didn't like the legend of link

ganondorf plays halo.

HALO!!!!

Posted

who didn't like the legend of link

ganondorf plays halo.

HALO!!!!

LoL is the greatest Zelda fan film ever created! xD

Posted

sorry, but I saw that a year or two ago, and for one thing the actor looks gay and ganondorf looks dumb, and for another thing it is fake, and all the linked videos are parodies and fan made junk.

If you want a good video, look for the legend of link, it's fan made and parody-ish, but it's awesome! :biggrin::D:joy::unsure: .

Posted

oh, and the graphics in many scenes are quite obviously not from any Hollywood guys, if you know what I mean...