Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas! - What did you get for Christmas?

64 posts in this topic

Posted

A Wii? Twilight Princess? A lump of coal? Talk in this thread about what you got for Christmas or what you didn't get that you were hoping for.

Posted

So far I got Red Steel. :D

Posted

I'm not getting any games 'cause I want other stuff too and I've waited for 4 weeks and my reserved Wii has not come yet. I have the game (of course TP) but not the wii, it stinks! And dustin, since you're reading this topic, didn't you technically double post, or was that in a different forum that that wasn't allowed?

Posted

Double post? I only posted this here in news...

Posted

i got a gift card for 280 DOLLARS

Posted

Yummy! I'm sitting at my computer eating chocolate chip cookies and drinking milk! :)

My predictions are:

6 or 7 (.1??) MP Digtal Camera-Nope, Got a 8 MP instead!!

All in one Printer, scanner, copier, fax machine thingy for my PC-GOT IT!

Call Duty 3 (Wii, of course)- GOT IT!
Excite Truck-NOPE
Tony Hawks Down Hill Jam-NOPE

Wii Classic Controller-NOPE

USB Ethernet card for my Wii, since it can't connect to the internet strait from the router...-NOPE

And GOD knows what else...

Merry Christmas to all, and to all shut the hell up.

:D

*edit**
I got more than this, but I dont have time to post it. :D

Posted

*sniffs* A Black Rock....

Posted

Joking... I got TONS of Video games.. (Sucks I couldn't get Wii or TP)

Posted

I don't get it. Is it christmas day yet for some of you?
Right now, it's Christmas eve (11:43 pm) for me...

Posted

well, it's 12:03 a.m. christmas day for me, and im about to go to bed. However, when i was bringing in roceries from my mom's car earlier for christmas eve party, i saw Wii version of TP tucked under the seat by accident :embarrassed: , so im guessin im gettin a Wii along with it. :D

Posted

I got to open my presents on Christmas Eve since we will be doing other stuff tomorrow so I could play with the stuff tonight. :)

Posted

I got $60 (NZ) from my Aunt, and $250 from my parents, adding that to the $350 dollars in my account and then I get paid soon (about $100-$150) should be plenty to buy a Wii, which is $499 over here, and TP, which is $110

Posted

Umm.....An alarm clock......
And 40 bucks.
I'm gonna get something from my friend (he hasn't told me what yet...It's probably an SP or something) Something other thatn an alarm clock from my sis, and probably something game-related from my uncle....And Resident Evil 4 from a friend.....If he remembers...

Posted

I don't have any relative religion, so I get games whenever I have the pocket money :)

Posted

[quote name='GoreaofDoomPhase2' post='21775' date='Dec 25 2006, 05:08 PM']I'm not getting any games 'cause I want other stuff too and I've waited for 4 weeks and my reserved Wii has not come yet. I have the game (of course TP) but not the wii, it stinks! And dustin, since you're reading this topic, didn't you technically double post, or was that in a different forum that that wasn't allowed?[/quote]
the same thing happened to me zelda, game guide and even a remote but no wii