Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I gots some dead guys ankle

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok, so I had this birth defect thing, that made my ankle not develop right. So I gots dis surgery that they were goin to take cartilage from my knee and put it down dere. So, the doc man asked if I'd rather not have both my knee and ankle cut open. So of course I said yes, after the surgery they told me I've got a dead mans ankle now... Apparently some guy was just killed in an accident, and he was a doner so ya I's feels like Frankinstine.

And the pain Sucks, Oxycotton is my hero. :D

Edited by Silent One (see edit history)

Posted

Nice. Welcome to the freak community. ;D

Posted

Indeed. I wont comment on your grammatical/spelling errors in that post because I'm sure you're totally doped up.

Posted

Oh ya...

Posted

Doped up AND on Hyrule.net? Hmmm.... Strange. Have fun with that necrotic ankle (after the pain fades of course). Oxycotton? Don't get addicted, bro.

Posted

Doped up AND on Hyrule.net?

Best combination ever.

At least you've got a good ankle now. I'm sure that when the pain goes away for good, you'll be walking like you've never walked before.

...Just don't go skipping through town and jumping with outspread arms saying with glee, "Look at MEEEEEE!!!"

That'll just get you beaten up. Then you would have wasted a perfectly good ankle, and I'll be first in the emergency room to yell at you.

Posted

Un... It's "Frankenstein." Plus, how do you feel like Frankenstein? The Doctor should feel like Frankenstein, you're merely The Monster. e.e

Posted

Un... It's "Frankenstein." Plus, how do you feel like Frankenstein? The Doctor should feel like Frankenstein, you're merely The Monster. e.e

FFFFF-

I was totally about to correct the error you made about him being Frankenstien, but then you had to go and make yourself correct.

Curse yooooou.

Posted

FFFFF-

I was totally about to correct the error you made about him being Frankenstien, but then you had to go and make yourself correct.

Curse yooooou.

Oh... Ahaha, sorry. If it happens again, I'll be sure to let you get there first. :embarrassed:

Posted

Yay organ donors! :D *waves her license*

Posted

Yay organ donors! :D *waves her license*

Omg, don't! XD

They will just steal your organs if you are on the table... :o

---

BTW, this is freaky. :embarrassed:

:fear:

Posted

what the puppy adr.

>:((((((((((

Posted

Yes indeed.

Also thanks for pointing out those mistakes Vio, I'm sure those are the only ones. ;) /sarcasm

Posted

thats slightly disturbing.

Posted

>:((((((((((