Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super High Resolution Zelda Wii Artwork

17 posts in this topic

Posted

[float][url="http://www.hyrule.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=12639"][img]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/uploads/monthly_06_2009/post-1-1244531350_thumb.jpg[/img][/url][/float]WolfLink from Zelda101.com sent me a super high resolution version of the previously released Zelda Wii poster artwork. This is the highest resolution available on the internet, and here it is just for you guys! At a resolution of 17megapixels (3531x5000), it's sure to make you happy with every visible brushstroke.

[url="http://www.hyrule.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=12639"]Click here to view the Super High Resolution Poster[/url]

------

[attachment=3453:zelda_wii.jpg]

Posted

Yay, I'm making a wall scroll out of this thing! ^_^

Posted

[font="Times New Roman"][size=3]Dammit i had this pic but much bigger I was going to post it in a topic AHHH you ruined my little surprise Dustin.[/size][/font] :cry:

Posted

Wow even better! ^_^

Thanks man!
Awesome.

Posted

I've been looking all over the world for this thing! I heard there was a bigger version of it and I wanted it. Thanks!
I just find it funny that Miyamoto said absolutely no cameras, for the fear of the world seeing this, then a Super Low resolution picture was taken from a cell phone, and leaked onto the internet. Now we have a SUPER High Resolution version of it.
I just find that funny.

Posted

AMAZING!!!! i can't wait to see what the story line will be in this one! Zelda NEVER disappoints <3333333333333

Posted

^That's not always true. What about the CDi games? I never played one, but I've heard they're terrible.

Posted

Thank you Dustin! :3

Posted

[quote name='zeldo' post='226155' date='Jun 9 2009, 03:55 PM']AMAZING!!!! i can't wait to see what the story line will be in this one! [s]Zelda[/s] [i]Nintendo[/i] NEVER disappoints <3333333333333[/quote]
Fix'd

Posted

^Ok that's still not 100% true, but what ever.

Posted

You nonbeliever. [i]Shuuuuuun... Shuuuuuuun..... Shuuuun the nonbeliever.....[/i]

Posted

^They never disapoint 95% of the time. :(

Posted

They saved the super high-resolution photo as a [i]jpg[/i]?! They completely ruined the picture!!! :banghead:

Posted

[quote name='Sevengill' post='226202' date='Jun 9 2009, 09:38 PM']They saved the super high-resolution photo as a [i]jpg[/i]?! They completely ruined the picture!!! :banghead:[/quote]
Yeah, I can agree with that. :fear:

Though it still looks great.
I can't complain.

Posted

Crap that's big. D:
Looks great, though.