NEXT ZELDA TP DS?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I always thought it could be cool. Using a sort of Phantasy Star 0nintendo-couldeasilymake a game where you tap to fire arrows and use the clawshot, swipe to use the swork and go on a dark adventure-what do you think---

Edited by wetay (see edit history)

Posted

No. I can't think of a reason, but no. ST for DS is bad enough. I think it will piss a lot of people off if they made a sequel for DS.

Posted

No.

Posted

Speaking without caps is cool too.

But no.

It wouldn't work. TP's style probably wouldn't even work on the DS anyway.

TP doesn't need a sequel.

Sahaqiel

Posted

^That's true too. I mean no more Midna, no more Twilight Princess.

Posted

Can anyone say anything good?! I find it disturbing how when I make two "New Zelda" posts at the same time one gets...^_^ and the other gets... :angry: . Why that happens only God can tell me. But we do need a Twilight Princess sequel. " No more Midna no TP" is totally a joke, right? Like come on, the last time I heard Midna was all like "See you later *Walks into portal*. Got those suckers good. But because what they don't know is... SHIGERU MIYAMOTO WILL FIND A WAY TO BRING ME BACK. MU HA HA HA HA ha ha *cough* *cough*". Seriously, people. Midna really said that. I swear. Anyways, anything that the big N says is probably a lie. Here is a timeline. 2001 (Or 2000)- They say *OH NEW REALISTIC ZELDA* DONT RELEASE IT. 2005- TIME FOR TP (DOESNT COME TILL 06. 2009- Shigeru Miyamoto " COULDN'T TELL YOU ABOUT NEXT ZELDA...

Really? Wow. Thanks for the apparently 'shouldn't be here now' Hi-Res Picture. Thanks a lot. And THAT concludes my discussion.

Posted

^Saha said some where that she said see you later to make the goodbye less awkward. I mean she broke the mirror of Twilight with no way to fix it.

Posted (edited)

Wetay...

;/

Honestly, it doesn't need a sequel.

Play more than three Zelda games and beat them all.

I don't know if it'll make you see why it doesn't need a sequel, but try.

It seems you've taken the graphic prostitution route of OoT -> MM -> TP, just because they are the only Zelda games with realistic graphics.

You should widen your scope.

TP isn't the best Zelda game ever.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

A Sequel from WII to DS?

naw...... unthinkable....

if their going to make it a sequel, they should make it on a virtual reality system!! =D

Posted

"I always thought it could be cool. Using a sort of Phantasy Star 0nintendo-couldeasilymake a game where you tap to fire arrows and use the clawshot, swipe to use the swork and go on a dark adventure-what do you think---"

Didn't all of that happen in PH? Like, srsly.

Posted

Errrrr, no. I think TP calls for a console sequel if a sequel was to ever be made for the title. I wouldn't mind a game that takes place a while after TP though (like, a hundred years?), that wouldn't be too bad.

Posted

"I always thought it could be cool. Using a sort of Phantasy Star 0nintendo-couldeasilymake a game where you tap to fire arrows and use the clawshot, swipe to use the swork and go on a dark adventure-what do you think---"

Didn't all of that happen in PH? Like, srsly.

Well, what I think you did not notice is that I meant 3D like PS0 or Spectrobes 2. Also, rokai, can you take that out of your signature? I dont undersytand WHY you have to pick on ME.

Posted (edited)

Well, what I think you did not notice is that I meant 3D like PS0 or Spectrobes 2.

That would be terrible. The Nintendo DS can't support very good 3D graphics, not to mention the fact that it can only run 3D graphics one screen at a time. Frame alternation is something we don't want to see.

As for the actual gameplay... I don't even want to think about how terribad that would be.

As for Rokai, well, he's not picking on you.

He's openly downing you, which is so much more manly.

Go be more manly, Rokai, you beast.

Edited by FreckleFart (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Untrue, Freckle.

For many bosses, or even plain old gameplay in many games, 3D graphics are on both screens to make the battle feel larger. Maps and helpful stuff on one screen at a time is just to be helpful. I mean, there's two screens, there's a map that takes a second to load while breaking the gameplay... who wants that? Just stick one on the top screen that you can't touch and it's all good. There's even two-screen 3D gameplay in PH, and from the trailers, ST.

Also, where is Rokai picking on you, Wetay?

If he's picking on you in PM, tell a moderator.

If he's picking on you in another thread, keep it in the thread and tell a moderator.

Gwoosh.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

i don't like the idea of it being on the DS... especially with the art style. I don't know why, but it's just something about it being on the DS... I wouldn't feel as motivated to go out a buy it.