Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zelda sigs

19 posts in this topic

Posted

^ WIN.

Posted

[quote name='Sevengill' post='226597' date='Jun 10 2009, 05:56 PM']I would highly advise against using paint, it's very difficult to create a decent looking signature that isn't a pixel. A good program to use instead would be [url="http://www.gimp.org/"]gimp[/url]. It's similar to photoshop, except it's free, and it does lack a few features photoshop has. It's a great program nonetheless and I highly recommend you download it if you wish to develop your skills.

I also recommend you learn more about art in general as it seems you just pasted different shots of a dark nut into your signature. Keep in mind signatures are works of art as well and should be treated as such! I expect you already have some knowledge of art.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know![/quote]

ok i only have paint to edit the borders becaust it takes wa to long for that croping prosease and that one is my first one and i did just paste pics but i have a new program so im making a newer one thats goina be way better

Posted

Alright that's cool, just don't forget you're still making a piece of art :n_n:

Posted

[quote name='deku_collin' post='226603' date='Jun 10 2009, 07:08 PM']ok i only have paint to edit the borders becaust it takes wa to long for that croping prosease and that one is my first one and i did just paste pics but i have a new program so im making a newer one thats goina be way better[/quote]

It's ok to use Paint. I use Paint to draw in (my siggie doesn't count, I rushed. :cry:). Also, like Sevengill said; use GIMP.

Although I have Photoshop CS3 Extended. :/