Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New feature added to Hyrule.net!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

This new feature brings us a Signature of the Week system!

------

[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?autocom=sotw"]Go to the Signature of the Week system page.[/url]

[quote name='mods.invisionize.com']This mod will give you a comprehensive, self-running Signature of the Week system. All you have to do is configure the permissions, set up the competitions, and it will automatically create its own poll once entries are over and add users to the winners list when the competition is done. This mod is perfect for any graphics site.

Note that since this is a Lite version, not all of the features are available. If you wish to upgrade to the Full version, please visit my site, Trialga.net

This fresh new system, which is completely new from v1.x, has many more features and is a more complete system. You can set up competitions and wait for your members to submit their entries, then once you're ready you can switch it over and the system will create a poll inside the mod. Once the poll is over and a winner is available, the system will add them to the list of winners.

Want more features? It could already be in the Full version. If it's not however, or you'd like to see it in the Lite version, just post in the topic and I'd be happy to hear your request.

Support will be given here and at my site, and purchasing support is available at my site.[/quote]

Read more about it here:
[url="http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/7931"]http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/7931[/url]

Well, I wish you some good fun with this new feature! :joy:

Edit:
As I wrote this.
Dustin added this competition for the signatures:
[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?autocom=sotw&code=submitEntry"]Click[/url], A Zelda Wii signature!
Good luck with this competition! :D

[size=1]Dustin is also making the Item images transparent I see.[/size]

Posted

"You do not have permission to view the system."

:|

Posted

Orly?

Hmm...

May it isn't meant for Users yet... (Or you account access is messed up.) (Elder with News submit access is custom... so... ;p )

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='228044' date='Jun 14 2009, 01:43 PM']Orly?

Hmm...

May it isn't meant for Users yet... (Or you account access is messed up.) (Elder with News submit access is custom... so... ;p )[/quote]
Yeah. :(

Posted

I can access it. Sages ftw. :D *shall make a sig later*

Posted

I would join in, but I don't want to change my sig.

Posted

Like I need a competition to know that my signatures are awesome.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='228081' date='Jun 14 2009, 06:28 PM']I would join in, but I don't want to change my sig.[/quote]
You just make a Image. Send it.
Done. :)

(A signature Image size of course.. A Image that is designed to be used for a Signature. ;) )

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='228096' date='Jun 14 2009, 06:24 PM']Like I need a competition to know that my signatures are awesome.[/quote]
But Oh Noes makes nicer ones. And more too. :(

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='228106' date='Jun 14 2009, 01:49 PM']You just make a Image. Send it.
Done. :)

(A signature Image size of course.. A Image that is designed to be used for a Signature. ;) )[/quote]
I would try, but I don't have anything, but paint.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='228109' date='Jun 14 2009, 08:02 PM']I would try, but I don't have anything, but paint.[/quote]
Gne,
You can download Paint.net (It is not a site. it is a app.)
GIMP is good for making images transparent. (If they aren't yet.)

Posted

MS Paint is pretty good if you don't suck at it.

Which I do, but w/e.

Posted

Interesting, I shall see what I can do.

Posted

Aha, cool. I'll try and do something.

Posted

I like my sig the way it is now.