I need some quick rupees...

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I found a clever way for quick cash, 100 rupees everytime.

Go to Lake Hylia and play Falbi's fly by minigame. Take a cuccoo and fly off to the triangular isle set up for you. Land on the rotating platform, 100 rupees in the chest. Go to Fyer, and shoot off in the canon back up to Falbi. Fly back down to the same platform, the chest reseted itself. 100 rupees AGAIN. Repeat until you have the max number.

That is the quickest way to get that much money, but I missed it alot of times, it tok me like 5 tries, which cost me alot of money to be shot out of the cannon and get a chicken again! :unsure:

Posted

lol

cant u just get all the poes and get 200 rupees all the time :wacko:

Posted

In the South of Hyrule Castle , theres a Chest guarding in a plataform that is kind imposible get it..you need look up and theres like a plataform that u can go up whit the Clawshot , , then u use the Spinner and then u jump and try to get the chest whit a Orange Rupee. Also there's a Rope that u can pass it whit Wolf form , then u pass through the Wall and you will see another chest whit a Orange Rupee.

Uhmm that chest was really easy but i didnt see the Plataform whit the Clawshot thing xD

Posted

yeah thats easy

but i didnt see the target until 20 minutes of searching :embarrassed:

how wierd :embarrassed:

Posted

I'll look fot that platform. I really need the money right now... I'm trying to get the 1,000 rupies soMalo can rebuild the bridge.

Posted

oh i know how to get 200 rupees

go to kakariko village and go somewhere so u can aim a bombarrow to the bell over the house with the guy wit long hair

i found that all in my own just 4 hours ago

:D

Posted

kool

Posted

200 rupees are behind Rusl's house in Ordon Village. You have to use the boomerang to retrieve them.

Posted

thats cool

anyone knew about mine before i told ya?

Posted

I didn't kno

Posted

Uh, thanks but I already have the Master Sword. If you didn't know, I'm leaving... maybe for good.

Posted

you keep saying that. It's impossible to leave forever, you could just type "hyrule.net" into the task bar and there you are. Unless of course, your leaving the internet behind, and to that I would say "huzzah!". How can you leave forever? just don't reply.

Lately, things been going by so fast. Let's start forever tonight.

Posted

dang

nobody replied here anymore