Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do people like Toon Link?

139 posts in this topic

Posted

Good point then the point of a forum would kind of be lost.

Posted

Some people do hate Toon Link, yes. But the reason is different for various people.

I don't, though. Toon Link ftw. =D

Posted

He only had 2 games. WW and PH. He'll also star in the game called spirit Tracks. The game that will ruin Zelda forever.

^This I assure you.

If my tone of voice could be heard over the internet, you would be able to tell I was exaggerating. He was kinda cool in his own way in MM, but he pissed me off in WW. He's starting to become a bit of an overused character with all of the appearances, as well. I exaggeratingly said 5 games in my last post. I will now list games that I know of and hear of that he's in:

------------------------------------------------------------

Majora's Mask

Wind Waker

Phantom Hourglass

Spirit Tracks

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland(which at first, I said "wtf?" to, but I might try it for the sake of open-mindedness)

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland 2(I don't know if that's the real title or not, but I remember reading on this site that there's supposedly going to be another Tingle game)

------------------------------------------------------------

Six games. That's not counting the one in TP, because while he beared some resemblance to Tingle, he didn't act like Tingle.

And Toon Link is cool, but he's also starting to become a bit overused to me.

Posted

I know I would respect you a lot more if you laughed it off. People will eventually stop if they realize that it doesn't bother you, but if you let it bother you then you give people leverage against you.

^ My philosophy.