Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Four Swords Coming to the DS?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Ahh ok I didn't know you meant FS. And yeah I agree I would love to be able to play that one single player; I never did get the chance to play FS cuz I could never find 3 other people each with a copy of the game and who own link cables. I hope that changes with the FS DS game coming. Cram FS and FSA into one DS cartridge :)

**Plus, on a side note I just learned that FS for GBA was actually for 2-4 players. So if that's the case, I would only need to find one other person with the game and a link cable, and we'd each control 2 Links... cool :) **

***And another thing, I don't think I'm gonna have to wait for the DS remake or anything, cuz I found a way to play FS by myself. I can fill you in on how if you PM me, I don't wanna mention in here cuz I think it's an illegal topic on forums :/

I would ask, but I got rid of it because I couldn't play it. Heck I wanna know. Can you PM it to me?

Posted

***And another thing, I don't think I'm gonna have to wait for the DS remake or anything, cuz I found a way to play FS by myself. I can fill you in on how if you PM me, I don't wanna mention in here cuz I think it's an illegal topic on forums :/

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it has something to do with emulators. You're allowed to talk about emulation as long as you don't link to any ROM sites.

Posted

I'm going to take a wild guess and say it has something to do with emulators. You're allowed to talk about emulation as long as you don't link to any ROM sites.

Ah ok thanks, I was unaware of that. I already sent YLA a PM, so there's no need to mention it in here now. Unless of course someone else wants to know how to setup Zelda FS to work properly with more than 1 GBA emulator running at a time without it pausing when you switch emus. I'll help whoever needs it.

Posted (edited)

Personally, I'm skeptical about this... Notice how the article was posted back in 2005? I'm sure we would've heard some other information about the progress of work on the project. :c Sadly, I sure as hell havn't. Not even a little reminder. This is the first time I've heard of it.

This would totally be awesome though. My lover and I would definitely need to snag the game if it were to ever be released.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Oh sh*t on a stick, I didn't even notice the 2005 date on the article... I was just randomly browsing Gamespot and I found the article. Yeah it's been 4 years since the article was posted, so it's probably not gonna happen. Crap :(

Posted (edited)

From 2005 eh?

Edited by LeonChan (see edit history)

Posted

"Very well; you make me sad. Come, Patsy!"

Posted (edited)

17 replies, and you're telling me I was the only one to notice the date? o: Damn, I'm good.

Do the monkey with me~

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well guess theres no wireless ds four swords adventure.

Posted

Lol.

They better have wireless four swords, but also WiFi.

Though, I don't think they make it for the DS, but for their next hand held.

I really want it for a DS / Nintendo's next hand held though.

Maybe something of the new Wii Zelda is compatible with WiFi, and may the DS...

The world may never know...