Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Soundtrack Clips

30 posts in this topic

Posted

very nice :D

one problem, aren't treasure chest fanfare and item fanfare the same? :blink:

Posted

Neat! The Overworld music is a LOZ: OOC, original, and a new twist overworld theme. :D

Posted

Your right gingerlink

You should put Zelda song, by the Sistem of down. that is both funny and cool sing :)

Posted

Let`s see..Awesome graphics,awesome characters,awesome music..All we need now is the stry! :D

Posted

It's zelda, the story is bound to be good, id play the game through to find out what happens if the gameplay was terible (which it won't be :D)

Posted

this rocks.... :D

Posted

Is there going to be a Zelda soundtrack cd??????????????//

Posted

There already are CDs of all the past games.

Is That really the overworld theme!! That is Awesome!!!!

Posted

I was the theme for the menu in the demo, but if it is the actual overworld theme then that'd be really good :D

Posted

There's going to be more than one overworld theme in TP. Koji Kondo said that as the hero progresses through the game, the music will go from dark to light. So maybe the first time you see hyrule field, is time you get out of the twilight realm, obviously, so maybe the land will be dark, and have a dark version of that overworld theme. That would be awsome! But you know what would be even more awsome? If they had the dark world music from ALTTP! That would be even better!

I wonder if they'll use the forest music from ALTTP in TP? They need to bring that song back. It looks like they have more than one forest in the game, so I imagine that they will use both songs. GOD, I HOPE SO...

Posted

I love the beginning of the overworld, if you noticed that is the same song playing in the newest trailer.

Posted

I would love it if they put the Dark World theme somewhere in the game ^_^

Posted

1.) that is not the "overworld-theme" of TP. It was the "title-theme" of the E3-2005-demo.
2.) Its not the same song of the 4th Trailer!
3.) I have lots of other TP-Mp3s (most of them are made by myself of the videos) If you want, I can send it to you with Email.

Posted

[quote name='Lord Settra!' post='6474' date='Aug 6 2006, 03:46 PM']1.) that is not the "overworld-theme" of TP. It was the "title-theme" of the E3-2005-demo.
2.) Its not the same song of the 4th Trailer!
3.) I have lots of other TP-Mp3s (most of them are made by myself of the videos) If you want, I can send it to you with Email.[/quote]
Can you send them to me please?

[quote name='gingerlink' post='802' date='Jun 12 2006, 03:05 PM']It's zelda, the story is bound to be good, id play the game through to find out what happens if the gameplay was terible (which it won't be :D)[/quote]

I love Zelda but what do you mean by that? If anything is bad about Zelda is that the story is too simple and boring. You need to play some good RPG's.