Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legend of Zelda Items Page

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I've finally taken the time to put together a Legend of Zelda Items Page.

Thank You Chef Nonsense for helping out with this, sorry it took a long time to do it.

[url="http://hyrule.net/games/loz/items.php"]http://hyrule.net/games/loz/items.php[/url]

Update 1:
I've fixed a few things:
Resized the bigger images.
Centered the Images.
Removed weird looking characters.
Fixed typo "Heat Container" to "Heart Container"

Update 2:
Accessibility to the guides is easier now at the top of each game page is a blue bar with links if you click "Guides" you will be taken to a section of the page with links to all the game pages and guides (Walkthroughs, enemies, items, etc.) I will be doing this with all of the games, just give me some time.

Update 3:
All game pages have been updated with the things mentioned in Update 2 above.

Posted

We want more! :P

I may help out with a other Zelda game item list soon. ^_^
(Plus, I can make in game pictures now.)

Posted

SICK.
I luffs it :)

Posted

Looks pretty damn good. But if you don't mind a little constructive criticism, can I make note of something?

When I look at the page, where there's supposed to be an " ' " as in "many a monster's hide"; there is weird symbols (including a trademark [TM] symbol). Also, the icon/image for the Bombs, Heart Container and Wooden Sword are bigger than the other items. I don't know if this was done on purpose or not, but other than all these things I saw that may or may not have been out of place, this looks real good. You should do some for the other 2D Zeldas :)

Posted

[quote name='DorkLink' post='241455' date='Aug 1 2009, 10:07 PM']Looks pretty damn good. But if you don't mind a little constructive criticism, can I make note of something?

When I look at the page, where there's supposed to be an " ' " as in "many a monster's hide"; there is weird symbols (including a trademark [TM] symbol). Also, the icon/image for the Bombs, Heart Container and Wooden Sword are bigger than the other items. I don't know if this was done on purpose or not, but other than all these things I saw that may or may not have been out of place, this looks real good. You should do some for the other 2D Zeldas :)[/quote]

I'll fix that tomorrow :)

Posted

[quote name='DorkLink' post='241455' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:07 AM']Looks pretty damn good. But if you don't mind a little constructive criticism, can I make note of something?

When I look at the page, where there's supposed to be an " ' " as in "many a monster's hide"; there is weird symbols (including a trademark [TM] symbol). Also, the icon/image for the Bombs, Heart Container and Wooden Sword are bigger than the other items. I don't know if this was done on purpose or not, but other than all these things I saw that may or may not have been out of place, this looks real good. You should do some for the other 2D Zeldas :)[/quote]
There were problems with the sizing of the pictures.
So I left it as it was.

Yes we are going to continue with more, folks.

Posted

Some constructive criticism: 'Heart Container' currently is spelled 'Heat Container'.

Posted

Nicely done. I'll check that out sometime. I mean I checked it earlier, but still.

Posted

I've updated some things I would take a look at the first post to find out what they were.

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='241381' date='Aug 1 2009, 06:18 PM']We want more! :P

I may help out with a other Zelda game item list soon. ^_^
(Plus, I can make in game pictures now.)[/quote]
I've got the creating part under control, but thanks for offering to help.
Maybe I'll let you work on some or help me with some of the lists.
Maybe you can also help me get pictures when I can't get my usual source to give me them. (Like for Adventures of link)

Posted

I love it! The item descriptions are great too - were some of them made up, or did they come from the manuals? Either way, looks awesome :-).

If I might add my own constructive criticism, I feel it's hard to see some of the items (especially the white sword) with the white background. Could a different background color be used?