Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wiki Beta

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you aatch, just the way I feel about this at the moment. At the moment, the shorter articles are actually possibly even the better ones, I spent ages trying to go through the first few paragraphs of the ocarina of time one just to take all the problems out of the introducttion and edited it a consderable bit to make it look different from the wikipedia article.

On another note, it is also impossible to put images on as they need to be uploaded onto the wiki itself, which dustin has disabled (should be in the toolbar on the left hand side), as you can't link them from anywhere else (the hyrule.net image board for instance). So this means there can't be any images in the articles at the moment.

Posted

i had a nice lil ocarina of time article i worked on. freakin copy & pasters :/

Posted

If it's a good article, I think you should feel free to delete the copy and pasted Wiki article, but only because the origional is direct from wikipedia, this isn't an invitation for everybody to delete articles to substitute their own.

As far as im aware, they've only been put there as temporary anyway.

Posted

Uploads have been enabled.

Also guys, we want this wiki to be COMPREHENSIVE and detailed. For example, a Weapons and Items page was put up to replace individual weapons and items. We want there to be individual weapons and items so they can have much more detail, images, etc. Summary pages which include big lists and summaries are good but not a replacement for individual pages. We want this to be the most detailed, most comprehensive place for Zelda information in this wiki. :)

Posted

Hey, it seems that the wiki has dissapeared, did you change the address?

Please look into this...

I've been working hard for this.

Posted

Whoops! Fixed!