Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kyle and Jackie O radio Scandal.

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A few weeks ago in Australia, a radio show conducted a survey with a 14 year old girl and a lie detector. A revelation was made about her sex life that shocked Australia.

Click here to read more.

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

It really wasn't Kyle's fault. He was shocked, it wasn't the best thing he could have said but that can't be helped now. I feel really sorry for the girl, but I see no need to blame anyone except the rapist. He is the cause of the problem. The decision to take the show of the air and to get rid of Kyle as one of the judges on Australian idol was harsh.

Posted

I blame the 14-year-old girl. o:

Posted (edited)

Yes, I agree, but it was a really stupid descision to do a survey with a lie detector on 14 year old girl about her sex life in the first place.

Vio Milanor, the girl's mum forced her to do it. That's what shocked me!

Posted

Hang on, the mum made her do it? Damn her.

Anyway, the real problem isn't all this poo. It's the fact that a girl was puppying raped! It seems like most people are more concerned about blaming people about the radio "scandal" than that.

Seriously, what the hell?

Posted

Yes, people keep trying to blame someone, but if it wasn't for the lie detector, none of this would have happened!

Posted

The girl did have the option to refuse... It annoys me a bit how so many people are being so...Sympathetic about her.

Posted

Your profile confuses me. At your viewing profile it says that you're a male, but if you look at the profile beside your posts in the forums, it says female.

Posted

XD I figured that's what you were going to say upon reading your first question...

Why is that brought to attention now?

Posted

Because if you were a woman, you would respect their rights. It's not the girls fault that she was raped.

Posted

Uh... I can be male and respect her rights... I find respecting one's rights simply because of your similar gender to be quite stupid... No offense to anyone who does this, really...

I'm not looking down on her for being raped... I'm looking down on her for not refusing to tell the info... She had the option to refuse... That's really it.

Posted (edited)

If you were 14, would you be able to refuse being forced under a lie detector my your mother?

She could have been threatened that if she told anyone that she had been raped, she would be killed, or something like that.

Posted

Yes, I could resists a lie detector test given by mother about a touchy subject that I feel uncomfortable talking about... Unless someone is using mind control on you, you always have the option to talk or not to talk.

... And her mother would've threatened to kill her? o.o

If that were the case... IF the polcie were smart, that would be one of their theories on the crime.

Posted

No, her mother didn't threaten to kill her, the rapist did.

Posted

Oh, sorry... I read your post wrong...

... If that's the case... Then why would she tell them? IT seems like you trapped yourself there. o.o

If the rapist did indeed threaten to kill her (two years ago) if she had told anyone that she had undergone sexual intercourse through rape... Then that would only persuade her to refuse to tell yet-- Waaait.

If that was the case... IF she refuse, then people could assume that she had been raped... But if she said no, denying her rape (As the rapist wanted)... Then she'd automatically be a liar...

I still can't help but feel like you're pushing on the "rape" thing to me... I don't care about the rape, it's all done... Yes, I am very sorry that she had to experience that... But the only reason that I'm annoyed by her... Is that she TOLD that she was raped, even though she didn't want to... When she had the option not to...

I suppose when it comes to the greater good, it is best that she revealed her experience... The authorities are now investigating the case...