Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Zelda Spirit Tracks make a 2009 release?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

[float][img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/spirit_tracks_previewadr.png[/img][/float] -As Nintendo said this game will release in 'Holiday 2009' some people now start the be un sure?-

It's hard to realize that the Q4 holiday season is less than one month away. It's even more unbelievable when you remember that Nintendo is still planning a full-blown Zelda title on the DS for a TBA 2009 release! With four months until 2010 do you think The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks will make it this year?

------

[center][img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/tn_zelda_spirit_tracks_train.jpg[/img][/center]

We’ve contacted Nintendo as well as checked their official lineup, but all dates are still aimed at a holiday 2009.

After glancing at the current holiday games from Nintendo (Wii Fit Plus….yay?) I hope the Zelda team can throw Spirit Tracks on a cartridge and ship it out quick. Maybe the DSi “extras

Posted

Well I hope so. I have been quite looking forward how they can extend the story of Wind Waker past Phantom Hourglass. It seems like the first Zelda Trilogy, If you see what I mean.
*Note: Added a Weekly Poll, please lock it down so people post here and poll their.

Posted

Hmm, Minish cap doesn't even look like Toon link and it's series.

So yea, with this game there is a Zelda Trilogy! :D
I really like the Toon series too. :)

Also, thanks 93dt! :joy:

Closed the other topic, and posted a link so they will post here. :)

Posted

I'm looking forward to the game, but I don't know about that picture. It looks like Link is trying way too hard to make number 2.

I hope the game comes out soon, but isn't so rushed to market that it sucks.

Edit: locking a topic locks the poll. Regular members can't vote with the topic locked.

Posted

I really don't care about this game. As much as I hate what it looks like already I already have to play the game as a duty of Zelda fanness. Hopefully this is the last DS Zelda game ever made because the first one made by it sucked by being way to easy with difficult controls. It just wasn't that fun.

Also adding train isn't all that much better. :cry:

Posted

Or maybe, YLA, you sucked at the controls.
'Cause I had no problem with them. Generally, people tend to praise them.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Since when has Nintendo kept a promise about release dates for [i]anything[/i]?

/thread.

Posted

Well, they said so.
On E3 and their website. :)

They never promised it, but still.

Posted

Remember when [i]Twilight Princess[/i] came out in 2005, as promised? Or that [i]Brawl[/i] was ready by December '07, as promised? Oh, I remember how [i]Galaxy[/i] was released within six months of Wii's release, as promised.

...Wait.

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' date='12 September 2009 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1252768314' post='252914']
Or maybe, YLA, you sucked at the controls.
'Cause I had no problem with them. Generally, people tend to praise them.
Sahaqiel
[/quote]
No. The controls its self sucked. I mean the only hard part was the stylus, but couldn't they have at least said in the game that you can access a certain menu by pushing L or R? No. Why didn't they?

Posted

Of course I trust Nintendo, SirJoshizzle.

But something could happen.. Like... they remove the game and source / burn up a computer? :P
Or... burn up the whole company in Japan? xD
I hope not.. 0_o

Posted

Or they could announce that it's just not ready to be released yet and push it back a few more months. You know, something realistic.

Posted

the official release date is December First, look it up on google, multiple websites say so

Posted

[quote name='bootson' date='12 September 2009 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1252782778' post='252986']
the official release date is December First, look it up on google, multiple websites say so
[/quote]
29 times out of 30, having a game's release date on the first of any given month is a nice way of saying "we have no clue when this will be out, but we're guessing this is pretty close. We hope."

Edit: also, the poll on the home page isn't working.

Posted

(Never mind it works now.)

But, I think they will finish it on time. I mean... why not?