Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New TV season upon us

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I missed all of Heroes last season... x-x So I can't really watch the new one yet.

Posted

I missed all of Heroes last season... x-x So I can't really watch the new one yet.

You didn't really miss much. It was kinds boring...well the first half was it got good towards the end of season 3.

Here's a recap of Volume's three (Villians) and four (Fugitives).

Volume_Three-_Villains.jpgVol_4_650x350.jpg

The season comprised volumes three and four, titled Villains and Fugitives respectively. The lead-in to Villains showed Sylar regaining his lost powers, shown as the final scene of the Generations finale. Tim Kring said that the new volume would bring a cadre of villains to the show, hence the title. Volume three began with the assassination attempt on Nathan Petrelli, and the consequences it has in the future. In addition, several villains escape from the confines of Level 5, and the Company attempts to recapture them. Arthur Petrelli heals from systemic nerve damage with the help of Adam Monroe's healing abilities and eventually gains a few of the villains (Flint Gordon Jr., Knox, and Daphne Millbrook) while later luring in Mohinder Suresh, Nathan Petrelli, Tracy Strauss, Elle Bishop, and Sylar. Their objective is to create a formula to give people abilities but after many failures they soon realize they need to find the "catalyst", which is contained within a person.

Tim Molloy from TV Guide reported that Heroes would return to its roots with the fourth volume, Fugitives, in an effort to attract new viewers and regain those who gave up on the show due to too many characters and plotlines. Fugitives begins with Nathan Petrelli telling the president about the existence of individuals who possess superhuman abilities. The president authorizes Nathan to capture such individuals, and the majority of the main characters are rounded up, with the exception of Sylar, who escapes Nathan's agents while attempting to locate his biological father. The heroes receive help from mysterious ally called Rebel, later revealed to be Micah Sanders.

Posted

Unfortunately Chuck won't be back until March 2010, after the Olympics.

T-T

Posted

Wednesday 9/23

8pm

NBC

Mercy

Veronica a former combat medic turned Nurse is caught off guard by the Hospital's new Doctor Chris Sands.

9pm

CBS

Criminal Minds

A killer targets an Emergency Room Doctor

NBC

Law & Order: SVU

Officer Nate Kendall (Prison Break's Wentworth Miller) joins the team in a rape investigation after he helps a woman in trouble only to discover that a serial rapist might be at work.

10pm

CBS

CSI:NY

The aftermath of last season's shooting has drastic consequences for a member of the team.

Thursday 9/24

8pm

ABC

Flashforward

A normal day is suddenly turned on it's head (in some cases literally) as everyone on Earth blacks out for 2 minutes 17 seconds. In that time some catch glimpses of future events that dramatically change their lives in the present.

9pm

CBS

CSI

The team is called in to investigate the suspicious car accident that cost a young actress her life.

10pm

CBS

The Mentalist

Jane and Lisbon are outraged when the CBI reassigns the Red John case.

Friday 9/25

8pm

CBS

Ghost Whisperer

The series jumps ahead in time and Melinda discovers that her son has inherited her ability to see spirits, and his gift might be even better than hers.

NBC

Law & Order

Memo from the Dark Side

Fox

Brothers

A retired NFL player returns to his hometown and his zany family

The CW

Smallville

After the Doomsday sanction and the death of Jimmy Olson, Clark wants to commit to training with Jor-El

9pm

CBS

Medium

(Moving from NBC to CBS) Allison and her family try to cope with the outcome of her Brain Surgery.

Fox

Dollhouse

Vows

10pm

CBS

Numb3rs

The team sets their sights (pun intended) on a sniper who is targeting a Political Activist.

Posted

Oh my god, I was wrong. I don't have to wait too long for the new season of NCIS. It starts here next week!

Posted

Oh my god, I was wrong. I don't have to wait too long for the new season of NCIS. It starts here next week!

Good for you, the season premier was awesome! It had everything that makes a good episode of NCIS (Comedy, Action and Drama) plus a really twist ending you have to see to believe.

Posted

Saturday 9/25

11:30pm

NBC

Saturday Night Live

SNL returns with host, the ravishing Megan Fox and musical guest the legendary U2.

Posted

Sunday 9/26

8PM

Fox

The Simpsons

Homer is cast as the lead in Comic Book Guy's feature film

8:30pm

The Cleveland Show (series premier)

Cleveland Brown and his son leave Quahog Rhode Island for greener pastures, leading to a chance encounter with his highschool crush.

9PM

Family Guy

Stewie and Brian find themselves tumbling across the multiverse and discover fantastic world including Disneyverse (a reality drawn in the elegance of Disney and where Jews are not welcome), Scienceverse (a hightech Earth where science has advanced lightyears ahead of us (because Christianity never happened) and Dogverse (where Brian-like dogs keep humans on a leash).

9:30PM

American Dad

Veterans day Celebration

Showtime

Dexter

Dexter Morgan is now a husband and father. Which makes it harder for him to feed hus Dark Passenger. Meanwhile Agent Lundy (now retired) returns to Miami hunting the Trinity Killer, who he believes has moved there.

9:30

Californication

Hank Moody returns this time as a teacher at a prepschool full of hot nubile teens, he's got hus work cut out for him.

Posted

Sunday 9/26

8PM

Fox

The Simpsons

Homer is cast as the lead in Comic Book Guy's feature film

8:30pm

The Cleveland Show (series premier)

Cleveland Brown and his son leave Quahog Rhode Island for greener pastures, leading to a chance encounter with his highschool crush.

9PM

Family Guy

Stewie and Brian find themselves tumbling across the multiverse and discover fantastic world including Disneyverse (a reality drawn in the elegance of Disney and where Jews are not welcome), Scienceverse (a hightech Earth where science has advanced lightyears ahead of us (because Christianity never happened) and Dogverse (where Brian-like dogs keep humans on a leash).

9:30PM

American Dad

Veterans day Celebration

Best night EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Best night EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animation Domination, best programming block ever (since King of the Hill ended)

Friday October 2nd

9PM

Stargate Universe (series premier)

SyFy reinvents the wheel with the 3rd installment in the Stargate saga. This time an accident with the gate sends explorers to the other end of the galaxy and onto a ancient starship called "Destiny" with no way home.