Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MM Trick

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok I cant remember exactly how to do it... But we all know the trick to get into the theifs hide out in Manjora's mask early right? Well if you do the same thin at the right angle at the same crack but more towards the stone door youll find yourself forever falling and will never die. I only did it once a few years back. I kept the game runing for 5 hours.. you know how boring that is?

Posted

Ok I cant remember exactly how to do it... But we all know the trick to get into the theifs hide out in Manjora's mask early right? Well if you do the same thin at the right angle at the same crack but more towards the stone door youll find yourself forever falling and will never die. I only did it once a few years back. I kept the game runing for 5 hours.. you know how boring that is?

5 HOURS?! :o THAT'S....A bit Nerdish....to say the least....No offence, but that's just how it sounds. :embarrassed:

Posted

thats...........

odd

is that the same thing u do to try and get in cuz i did that many times and its funny seeing kafei and his mask helping u

:embarrassed:

Posted

Ummm....... :embarrassed:

Posted

is it?

:wacko:

Posted

thats...........

odd

is that the same thing u do to try and get in cuz i did that many times and its funny seeing kafei and his mask helping u

:embarrassed:

Can you please make it easyer to understand please :embarrassed:

Posted

yea it is

Posted

o so it is that

oh yeah i did that tons of times

its so easy

best way is use bunny hood and run through crack and jump to the left

doah