Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My NEW TP Theory

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I watched the Gametrailers "Zelda RetroSpective" Timeline theory and I think they made a HUGE Mistake.

We all know how TP Takes place after OoT BUT BEFORE Wind Waker, Right?

Well If you watch the Video you see that, at the end, they put TP On the OoT Timeline....

Now hear me out on this...Could It Be Possible that there might be a possible THIRD Timeline? Becuase, After All, here are some facts:

OoT Link Dissapears into Termina. So far Nintendo has not followed up on that. And if you look at WW It Says Hyrule was Flooded...and Nintendo says uit takes place AFTER OoT but BEFORE Windwaker...well....I Don't see A Hyrule Filled with Water....

Therefor I conclue that to make it Fit into the Timeline, there has to be a THIRD Timeline, whcih Begins With Twilight Princess. I think this Timeline, Hyrule C, Is Focussed on a more Darker Zelda Timeline, about a World on the Edge of Corruption by the Sinister Twilgiht Realm, where the main Villian is not Ganon, BUt ZANT.

What do you guys think? :huh:

Posted

makes sense

maybe not zant though maybe

but pretty cool

nice job

:D:D:D

Posted

makes sense

maybe not zant though maybe

but pretty cool

nice job

:D:D:D

Thanks. :D

Posted

Nice theory!

I've thought the exact same thing about Zant!

*Spoiler Warning*

Remember when Ganon's neck is snapped in the end of Twilight Princess? I think Zant didn't die with that, he actually was the one who snapped his neck, making him the greater villian

Posted

I still don't get why...

Zant snapped his neck in the end. Wasn't he dead already?

Posted

I watched the Gametrailers "Zelda RetroSpective" Timeline theory and I think they made a HUGE Mistake.

We all know how TP Takes place after OoT BUT BEFORE Wind Waker, Right?

Well If you watch the Video you see that, at the end, they put TP On the OoT Timeline....

Now hear me out on this...Could It Be Possible that there might be a possible THIRD Timeline? Becuase, After All, here are some facts:

OoT Link Dissapears into Termina. So far Nintendo has not followed up on that. And if you look at WW It Says Hyrule was Flooded...and Nintendo says uit takes place AFTER OoT but BEFORE Windwaker...well....I Don't see A Hyrule Filled with Water....

Therefor I conclue that to make it Fit into the Timeline, there has to be a THIRD Timeline, whcih Begins With Twilight Princess. I think this Timeline, Hyrule C, Is Focussed on a more Darker Zelda Timeline, about a World on the Edge of Corruption by the Sinister Twilgiht Realm, where the main Villian is not Ganon, BUt ZANT.

What do you guys think? :huh:

hm....its a pretty good theory, and it did seem a but suss at what zant did to ganon at the end....although it could simply just be, that there are more zelda games to fill in the storyline gap between TP and WW which might eventually lead to the explanation of how hyrule gets flooded, but who knows, you could be right :D

Posted

nintendo better tell us or im gona sue em *yelling*you hear that nintendo sue yes dont go yelling to ur momas