Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TP Trick

22 posts in this topic

Posted

That trick was programmed. I did it without help. I use arrows to beat gannon my third time.

Posted

i knew that :D I was jus not sure :embarrassed:

Posted

That trick was programmed. I did it without help. I use arrows to beat gannon my third time.

Considering you cant hit Ganondorf with anything besides a sword, and the fact that you need to do a finishing attack on him to end the battle, I'm a bit skeptical of the whole arrows thing.

Posted

Considering you cant hit Ganondorf with anything besides a sword, and the fact that you need to do a finishing attack on him to end the battle, I'm a bit skeptical of the whole arrows thing.

The finishing attack is the only sword attack you need to beat him with. You can distract him with a fishing rod, then shoot him, repeat. Now, please quit trying to discredit Joe and do it yourself.

Posted

i acualy found the chance thing out on my 1st battle. but never rly had the time to press "A" till my 2nd time beating him. so yer.

Posted

I Do That in the game and when i chance Ganondorf , I win and i make Spin Attacks and he can't attack me xD!

Posted

ok in the final battle with ganondorf. (The sword fight) At the verrry beginning when gannon lunges at you. L target (Forgamecube) And press A and link will do his thing. But then they will go face to face where you have to overpower ganon with your sword.

i dint know that was a secret! :D i only fought him ounce and killed him in like 3 min. or less (i had to use the bathroom) :D:embarrassed: