Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woman Dies Trying to Win a Wii

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I just found that a woman died trying to win a Wii for her children, all because of the stupid contest they came up with!! >:O
------
"Hold Your Wee for a Wii." Right. How dumb can people be, to come up with these contests? [url="http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/14/woman-dies-trying-to-win-a-wii/"]http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/14/woman-d...g-to-win-a-wii/[/url] :angry:

Posted

Very, very stupid. >_> I saw this at The Hylia earlier.

Posted

Oh my God... That's. So. Weird. I'm glad I have a Wii already.

Posted

Thats just horrible :o .

I don't really now how the contest was about. Can somebody tell me more about it in details? Very SLOW and understandable? :mellow:

Posted

Wow...never thoight I'de ever see this :o Feel bad for the woman tho

And yes, that is the stupidest contest I've ever heard of

Posted

That is just purely retarded!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Posted

This is me with my Lawyer's Hat on: what is even more stupid is that they didn't get the person to sign a waiver. In the upcoming law suit (bound to happen) I award the plaintiffs the sum of $1 million dollars, and also the plaintiff to be paid $500 a month for 10 years to pay for childcare and utilities.

There, that'll teach them to not thoroughly research the effect of water consumption on the average human body before holding a contest that so intimately relies on the human body's chemical balance.

Posted

I dont understand why the station would be that stupid. Even I know that to much water can be harmfull to the body. WTF? Im even more suprised that no one (A doctor, a nurse, anyone with half a mind) tried to stop it! :angry:

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='24978' date='Jan 14 2007, 07:20 PM']I don't really now how the contest was about. Can somebody tell me more about it in details? Very SLOW and understandable? :mellow:[/quote]
Basically, the contestants were supposed to drink an amount of water every few minutes, and try not to have to go to the bathroom. The last one who didn't go won a Wii.

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='24991' date='Jan 15 2007, 05:12 AM']Basically, the contestants were supposed to drink an amount of water every few minutes, and try not to have to go to the bathroom. The last one who didn't go won a Wii.[/quote]

Thanks Brrrotherr.

You are truly member of the Goron tribe. :D

Posted

incredibly stupid competition, the idea behind winning the Wii should have been more thought out.

Posted

Thats sad..and very, very weird..and stupid too!

Posted

A mother dying for her children to win a bloody Wii. Sad, that. She should have waited. Now where will those little kids go? Probably some sought of home. Knowing that their mother is dead. Stupid, stupid, stupid people.

Posted

Thats...weird..and very STUPID! Who came up with that idea anyway?

Posted

...ok... i thought water was GOOD for you... not bad for you...

[size=1]...dam water trying to kill ppl all the time...[/size]