Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can I catch fish in bottles?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Recently, I've been experimenting with fishing, bottles, and the Fishing Hole in Twilight Princess. I've heard that you can scoop up fish in bottles after catching them with the bobber fishing rod. After several unsuccessful atempts, I'm beginning to question if this can be done. Any advice on if this works or not?

On another note, you can actually catch a whole lot of interesting stuff in those bottles. I think you can bottle fish in Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. I haven't tried to do that Link to the Past. Should problely give it a shot.

Oh yeah, anyone know how to catch a Loach when Lure Fishing? Their so easy in normal game play...

Posted

You can catch fish in bottles in OoT, MM, and ALttP, but I don't think you can in TP.

Posted

You have been lied to, friend.

Also, did they ever have the option to fish in Wind Waker? Because that would be one hell of a wasted opportunity.

Posted

Nah, No fishing in Wind Waker, Just this stupid crane thingy that magically grew out of your boat that you could get treasure with.

Posted

You have been lied to, friend.

Not lied to, just misinformed. Happens sometimes, with all the phony information floating around the net. Thanks for the help.

Posted

actually you can only carry them in lttp. {over your head}

Posted

actually you can only carry them in lttp. {over your head}

Yes, I'm afriad I discovered this while playing it today. It's increadibly hard to carry that single little fish all the way to the Jar Merchent.T_T

Posted

no

Posted

You can carry fish in ALttP? Is it only in SNES or is it in the GBA one too? I have GBA and never knew that!

Posted

Yeah, when you drain the water in the area south of your house, you can pick up the fish flopping around and drop it in another lake for a red rupee or sell it to the guy who you bought a bottle from in Kakariko for a larger sum.

Posted

or sell it to the guy who you bought a bottle from in Kakariko for a larger sum.

I can't believe I didn't know this.

Posted

I can't either.

Not that I knew it, just that Nabe is a genius like that.

Posted

Thats cool. Idon't play it anymore though.

XD

Posted

You can catch fish in bottles in OoT, MM, and ALttP, but I don't think you can in TP.

I'm gonna have to go with himI haven't been able to catch a fish in TP