Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is Polyamory acceptable

75 posts in this topic

Posted

1257607365046.jpg

Posted

Do I really need to say this AGAIN? I said that there are words on a page in every Bible that say being Gay is wrong. That's like saying Gandalf says, "fly, you fools!" in the Lord of the Rings. Why would you think that I'm disputing whether what Gandalf said is true. I'M NOT. I DON'T FREAKING CARE WHETHER YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE OR NOT. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS ARGUMENT IS ABOUT.

And I'm not an idiot. I DO believe the Bible to be fact. Was I arguing that it was? ^(See above)^.

And also, the problem with polyamory being fine if nothing bad happens afterwards is that chances are that something bad WILL happen.

Posted

Do I really need to say this AGAIN? I said that there are words on a page in every Bible that say being Gay is wrong. That's like saying Gandalf says, "fly, you fools!" in the Lord of the Rings. Why would you think that I'm disputing whether what Gandalf said is true. I'M NOT. I DON'T FREAKING CARE WHETHER YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE OR NOT. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS ARGUMENT IS ABOUT.

And I'm not an idiot. I DO believe the Bible to be fact. Was I arguing that it was? ^(See above)^.

And also, the problem with polyamory being fine if nothing bad happens afterwards is that chances are that something bad WILL happen.

You should get back on topic you looney bin. seriously america has separation of the oh lawdy and the state. seriously ro. fo reelzzzez

Posted

I did, genius. (see third paragraph)^

Posted

>implying you didnt throw that sentence in to get back on topic.

I AM THE QUEEN OF FRANCE AND I CALL MALARKEY lololol

Posted

Oh, but I did. Obviously because my third paragraph WAS pertaining to the subject.

Posted

pertaining

o lawdy I thought you typed penetrating lolololololol. o man

Posted

I lawl'd, oh lawdy lawd, I lawl'd!

Posted

well, its settled. gandalf is the bible.

you drawer of (unpleasant) dolphins.

Posted

WHAT?! GANDALF'S A BOOK?!?!?! lol

Posted

"SANDY'S A GIRL?"

Patrick Star

Posted

AFRICA'S A CONTINENT?

Sarah Pailin

Posted

"THAT BLOND CHICK'S A DUDE?

Ahhh man."

Posted

separation of the oh lawdy and the state.

i lol'd.

anyway.

all you people who say polyamory is wrong, or gay love is wrong, or smoking pot is wrong, or doing any other damn thing that doesn't affect you is wrong-

GET THE EFFYOOSEEKAY OVER YOURSELF.

Not everyone believes what you do. Why does it matter to you if people are doing things that don't affect you in any way whatsoever?

personally, i think killing and eating another living, feeling, thinking creature PURELY because it tastes good is wrong. And that actually affects millions of living feeling beings every day, who are tortured, murdered, and eaten for no good reason. BUT. I don't lecture other people on that. Now YOU guys are lecturing other people on how they shouldn't screw who they wanna screw, or love who they love. Those are two things that don't hurt anyone at all.

so as I said.

get the effyooseekay over yourself, you self centered, self righteous poopbats.

rambleramblerantrant.

Posted

man, I like beef. Its good.

Our society has grown to the point where if we didn't farm animals in the painful way we do today people would start starving. I feel bad. I'd feel worse if they weren't so delicious.