Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Is The Hardest Game In Wii Sports?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Wii Sports can be really fun but really frustrating at the same time.

Which Mini-Game do you think that's the hardest and most frustrating, and why?

I say, boxing is the hardest game in Wii sports.

I mean the play control with the nunchuk totally sucks.

With Wireless nunchucks it's already some better.

But still sucks. Maybe they should make a Motion plus for the Nunchucks. xD

Posted

Golf. I don't get it. It's too difficult. Then Baseball, then Tennis, then Boxing, and then bowling.

Posted

Tennis is the one I have the most trouble with. Baseball is a close second. I really can't play either of them.

Surpprisingly, I have a great time with both Boxing and Golfing. That said, I'm pretty terrible at golfing, but it's still fun.

Posted

Golf. i don't get it. it says boogy or something like that and your supposed to get the ball in in the right number of times.

Posted

Golf isn't hard, guys. Stay on the fairway, and learn how to putt. In golf, a negative score (ex: -1, -2, -3, etc) is best. The lower the score, the better. This means that you are under par. Par is neutral, if you have a par on every single hole, you'll end up with 0 at the end. Anything over a par will add to your score, which is a bad thing. The person with the lowest score wins. Again, not that hard...

Posted

Baseball. I can't hit a fricking thing. All the others are fine, though I'm not very good at boxing or golf. Bowling and tennis are where it's at.

Posted

Ping Pong (Table Tennis) is amazing on Wii Sports Resort.

Bowling is cool on both games.

Posted

In the original Wii Sports, I would have to say Baseball. Never made much progress in it, the rest was incredibly easy. Tennis... I was TEH MASTAH. Nobody could beat me at it. Ever. I was really sad when it wasn't in Resort. Ping Pong is an okay replacement... but Im not as good at it. XD

In Resort, Frisby Golf. It's insanely hard for me, because I can't throw the frisby worth crap.

(I think I spelled frisby wrong... Frisby..? Or Frisbee?)

Posted

It's Frisbee ;)

Regarding Wii Sports Resort.

I really like sword fighting and table tennis. ^_^

I think the hardest game in Wii sports is basketball IT'S SO FREAKIN' HARD. xD

Posted

Thanks.

Basketball is pretty hard... But so is swordfighting when you get to the higher levels. (1000 and up is dam* near impossible for me. Unless I either cheat or go into my 'mode')

The easiest one for me is Air Sports. Especially the one where you tour the island. But my favorite one is Golf. |D

Posted

i love the sword fighting! i think my rank is in the 1500's or sumpthin. table tennis is really fun too. and i agree with the basketball being hard.