Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reggie Says Sony PSP Go is 'Fundamentally Flawed'

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Good ol' Reggie. He recently spoke out concerning the new PSP Go, the new hand-held recently released by Sony as an effort to make the transition to digital download and content.

More after the jump!

------

[quote](The PSP Go may have a) fundamental concept problem in terms of 'Who's it for?' and 'What's the benefit?' I have the utmost respect for all our competitors, but it's interesting to try and answer the consumer question of 'What's in it for me?' in that product.

- Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America[/quote]

[center][img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/psp_go_hands_on-494x282.jpg[/img][/center]

Source: infendo.com

--

I say: "PSP Go already could run Homebrew after like two days after it's release." And "And the Wii got modchips after a week or so. :P "

I do support Nintendo, but Nintendo failed their protections versus Modchips. (And Homebrew, but... they should enable that anyways. Like the Playstation 3 does.)

Posted

Reggie can suck my nuts.

He's the most annoying person I've ever watched on an E3 coverage video.

Posted

The PSP Go is flawed though. As an owner of a PSP, I'll never be interested to pick one up because you can't use UMDs on the stupid thing. You can't even download games you already own onto it. It's a waste of $250 (When you could get a PS3 for $50 more, hint hint) and it really was a bad move on Sony's part.

What would you rather have? One of these things that you need to buy games to download onto it immediately after you've laid down $250 for the unit or for around the same price get either a Wii or a Xbox 360 and maybe a game?

Sorry Sony, I'll pass.

Posted

Yea, I would also like a PSP Phat or Slim better than the GO.

Btw,
I thought you could exchange these UMD games for the same games but than on your PSP GO.

Posted

It looks TINY.

Really tiny. :\