Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Surprise Coming Soon to Online Wii Users

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is a little portion of an IGN Minute with NOA's Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Denise Kaigler...

Every week, IGN presents one new question to Nintendo, which replies in kind. We call this feature the Nintendo Minute. Our questions are answered by Denise Kaigler, NOA's vice president of corporate affairs. To learn more about Denise and her esteemed background, [url="http://stars.ign.com/objects/142/14228372.html"]check out her IGN Stars profile.[/url]

------

[center][img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/denise-kaigler.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote]IGN: We’re liking the new Nintendo Channel. The weekly show is a great idea. What other types of updates are you planning for the Wii experience this year and beyond?

Denise Kaigler: We’re really happy that our fans seem to be so positive about the updates to the Nintendo Channel and the new Nintendo Week show. As the show develops, viewers can expect Nintendo Week to be a source of exclusive game announcements and special guest appearances by game developers and celebrities. Of course, we’re all about providing our fans with surprises, so here’s a tease for you: We’re working on a little surprise for those who connect their Wii to the Internet, so keep your eye on the Nintendo Channel for that announcement to come in the near future.[/quote]

Posted

Cryptic much?

She couldn't elaborate on that any!

Posted

Well nerfs. I'm at college and can't get my Wii online. Huh, wonder what it is though...

Posted

[quote name='Stormsworder' date='17 October 2009 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1255792407' post='257561']
Well nerfs. I'm at college and can't get my Wii online. Huh, wonder what it is though...
[/quote]

You don't have campus wide WiFi?
We do and I go to a crappy Community College.

Posted

I have campus wide wifi, but it requires a password, and the wii won't stay online once I get it online. Arg Wii. Arg.

Posted

Hrrm... Possible Zelda Wii teaser? Doubtful. But I shall wait for eternity if I have to.

Posted

Maybe..

Just like the Metriod prime channel. :) (Where you could watch a new trailer every week.)

That would be cool!

Posted

We have wifi on the campus, but with the method of accessing it, a Wii can't get on. ><

Posted

I loved the Metroid Prime channel! I hated how after it was released you couldn't use the channel anymore :\
That was upsetting.

Maybe it was the free NES game..? That would be disappointing too.