Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Petition.

48 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the petition for the immediate and permanent removal of Adr990 from the position of moderator.

This is purely for the 'news' posted in the news section.

Please vote, now!

Thanks,

Pádraig!

Posted

How about we get rid of the annoying troll Figurehead instead?

Posted

I agree with you, Padraig! Adr spams the News and Reviews section with things that aren't really news. And Tappy, stop using "English is his second language" as an excuse. There's no excuse for a news poster to have terrible grammar.

Posted

What's wrong with the news posts?

It's all about Nintendo.

You can't complain about the grammar of it, since it is mostly copied. (Yes, I'm giving the Sources.)

Look, I warned you and Teto with a really good reason. I can't figure out what I've done wrong.

---

http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13178-a-petition/ (Previous topic of you, short of same as this one.)

This is the petition for the immediate and permanent removal of Adr990 from the position of moderator.

This is purely for the 'news' posted in the news section, and the annoying grammatical errors he posts.

Please vote, now!

Thanks,

Pádraig!

I'm sorry for the grammar, but it have been way worse in the past. I guess it will be better in the future.

Edit:

Lionheart, than you try to speak 100% correct grammar Dutch. :P

I still don't see how I spam in the News section.

Saying my news posts are most of time full with bad grammar is a bad thing, since I copy most of my news. (And give out the Source(s).)

I just post all the Nintendo news.

If you don't like it, than just stick with the forums. Or ask Dustin to remove the News post section at the Homepage and forums?

Posted

Why does everyone hate Adr? Nobody else posts anything...

Posted

Yeah. If other people would post news Adr wouldn't have to post news all the time. Though he does make some topics that shouldn't be on the front page, but still.

Posted

I don't hate Adr, and frankly he's a better person than I am. It's just that he isn't a good news poster.

YLA, it's not like anyone else has posting abilities. I'd post news if I had the ability, but everytime I post something in the Submit News category it never gets moved to News and Reviews.

Posted

Well, all the news that you can see at the Homepage of Hyrule.net right now.

Which news shouldn't be there?

(I know I made some topics with useless Youtube video's in it, I shall not share any of that news again at the Homepage. I'll post it at Open Floor or so. ;)

Posted

^Allow me to rephrase that. If other mods would post news, Adr wouldn't have to post all the news that there is now.

Posted

Even if the other mods did post news, I would have post some news. :P

Ok, I got the point regarding those little few Youtube news posts. They where on a other news site, and I liked them. So I thought: Hey may I should post them on Hyrule.net.

I should only post realty Nintendo (or big Sony/Microsoft news) from now on.

Posted

^Yeah and if you have something Nintendo related then you should just put it in Open Floor. The News Forums should be for Video game announcements/ release dates, ect.

Posted

Hey Adr, do you mind if I clarify something about news? See, news is new, relevant information. A thread about an old SNES belt is not news.

Posted

Actually, Adr, I meant the Mario Chess set and the SNES Belt. The PS3 thing is news.

Posted

Ohh now I totally understand it. :P yes.

Thanks for taking time and care to explain it to me. Great explanation. The two posts above me.

Now you guys shouldn't have to worry about it anymore!

Thanks,

Adr990