An Epona Game

11 posts in this topic

Posted

No I have not created one, I'm doing a feasibility study to see if anyone is interested in seeing one for the PC.

If your interested take the survey at: http://my.hyrule.net/epona/

Or just post in the poll here... the survey has more questions and a bunch of extra stuff though.

This feasibility study is to see if anyone is interested in seeing a PC game based around the main character: Epona, a horse. At this point don't worry about the graphics don't worry about the story or functionality. Just use your imagination to try and picture an ideal Epona game. And then decide if you would want to play something like that.

If there is enough interest, a team will be put together to create the game.

If you have any opinions or suggestions or thoughts about this, feel free to post. The survey at http://my.hyrule.net/epona/ is open to anybody. And if anybody cannot reach me here, you can email me from the link there. I'll be around to answer any questions though.

Posted

I filled out your survey on the other site.

not too keen on an Epona game to be honest.

Posted

I can understand that. The one thing that should probably be kept in mind, is that it would be an Epona game.... not a horse game... so at this point don't let your imagination confine it to just being a horse game. Cause I surely wouldn't want to play a game where Epona was a horse the entire time. (though that won't be my call if a team is established)

Posted

Maybe an Epona game with a Zelda storyline. Maybe Epona could turn into a human...Maybe. Maybe Link would be a Wolf and Epona would be a human...Maybe. Scary thought though. Maybe it's Maybelline.

Posted

Well, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epona

It could mix the Zelda storyline and the mythology of the Celtic Goddess Epona, and we have Epona, the protector sent from the Goddesses. But like I said before, the main story would be developed by the members of the Writing team. Of course I doubt that it could be a zelda game without a bunch of sub-stories and such... but to by true to the zelda form, the story would likely be built around the functionality, and not vise versa.

But so far there does not seem to be many people who are interested in playing it.

Posted

An Epona game does sound interesting... :)

Posted

Sure, why not?

Posted

Sure, why not?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry was that spamming?

Posted

same thing as to wha zuzu said. not to keen on it, unless it has link or something good in it, not JUST epona that would just be... boreing, and could you imagine the game when it comes out???

boy: eww look at that game its another stupid horse game for girls [thats would be the case if epona was on the front case]

ya get wat im trying to point out here?

Posted

I get cha... If it was my choice... it would be a Zelda game... in which you happen to be playing the Epona character... And like most Zelda games.. there would be two different worlds... in one, Epona would be the horse... and would have to carry people around (people who had weapons that you could control) but int he other world Epona would be the messenger of the Goddesses or something like that, and not necessarily a horse.

And I imagine Link would be heavily involved in the game. But yeah... it might end up being girlier than a Zelda game your used to... but that doesn't mean a lack of features.

It will really depend on what the team, and the fans decide, if the idea is liked enough.

Posted

Well there has not been enough interest so the project will not go through... thanks for all your thoughts!