Followers 0

What game should I choose?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I was one of theppl who bought internet channle for 500 wii points,

so i got to buy one ninteno title

i dun know what to pick, help plz

Posted

I'd personally go with Metroid. But I'm not very familiar with NES, so don't take my opinion too seriously.

Posted

I would say Metroid if all Zelda options have been exhausted already. Good investment and a great game to throw your time away with. But I guess I only played the remake, Metroid: Zero Mission, so maybe the original has it's faults or differences. All I know is that I really really want to play it again.

Posted

I got Final Fantasy. Great game already |D

(Bloody hard, though.)

I would go with Super Mario Bros. 3.

Posted

but then i already played super mario 3

i haven't played the original zelda series tho. But i jsut want to see if there are "better" games at the time than the "legendary--Mario,Zelda,Metroid" games

Posted

Hrrm... If you like RPGs, get Final Fantasy, it's great |D

I dunno, haven't checked out a lot of games. I just saw Final Fantasy and went: "NEEEEED."

Posted

Get Halo.

Posted

Get Zelda.

Posted

Zelda is fun, but it's really hard. Im kinda stuck... I don't play it very often though. Probably why XD

Zelda

Final Fantasy

Metroid

Super Mario Bros./2/3

Are my suggestions.

Posted

i can't believe no one has mentioned excite bike

its a really fun game and it is a great break from rpg/adventure games

Posted

Well I plan to pick an RPG game so it will last me a long time. I want a game that's a bit long (like zelda) but not too hard nor confusing. Since I quit very easily on hard RPG games.

Well I plan to pick an RPG game so it will last me a long time. I want a game that's a bit long (like zelda) but not too hard nor confusing. Since I quit very easily on hard RPG games.

Posted

Last year, I had to move to a new place where now I am living. It was very far and where I had no TV to watch and no film to see and no library to read. I had nothing else to do. Life then to me was like a desert.

wow power leveling

However, to my great surprise, I found a web bar, which was very far from the place I lived. I entered the bar that day. It was from then on that I began to immerse(使陷入)myself into Internet.

wow gold

When I first came into the bar, I didn’t know how to access the Internet. With the help of others, I opened a homepage(主页), finding it was full of colorful and rich contents. How interesting it was