Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mystery Werewolf

280 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll answer that, since no one else would know. The stone was in the locked box, which needed a key that Chef Nonsense had.

In the cloak of night, you snatch a locked box from Padraig while he's asleep. It's fairly small.

Suddenly, a noise. You dart underneath a bookshelf.

A cloaked figure walks slowly through the darkness, towards the sleeping form of Padraig. It lifts its arm, and a flash of green light hits Padraig squarely in the chest. It didn't harm him in any visible way, but subconsciously, you somehow know that he won't be waking up.

The figure searches Padraig's body, looking for something. Maybe the something that you just took? Not finding anything, the figure skulks away.

Shaken, you remain in the shadows. You won't be getting any sleep tonight.

I am so kickass.

And also, I thought Pádraig being a goblin would mean he was from Gringots so it would be the stone. Then I freaked out when I was killed the next day.

Posted

THEN HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET THE STONE.

a potion knife that let me pickpocket people

Posted

Would I have been able to command Sahaqiel to loot my dead body?

@Sahaqiel: Just think, if you hadn't picked my pocket, I wouldn't have been able to possess you.

Posted

What do you mean?

Also, Naeb, Chef Nonsense wasn't playing. I had no idea what to do with him.

YOU SHOULD HAVE REDISTRIBUTED IT OR SOMETHING.

AND AETHIX.

WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP YOUR POSSESSEE.

Jerkfaces, all of you.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You had to drink the unicorn blood for the possession to work. And what was I supposed to do? I was dead.

Also, I don't know if anybody else knows this, but Grandmaster Phoenix was my partner when I was still alive. Apparently, he switched alignments before you guys killed him. The accuracy of the voting was kind of disturbing.

Posted

I didn't drink the Unicorn's Blood. It was whisked away by some force in the middle of the night. The only person, I think, to try to kill me was Muffin, and my potion knife apparently deflected that.

THIS ISN'T FAIR.

I DEMAND A REDO.

You sneak up to Aethix while he sleeps and smell him. You distinctly detect copious amounts of garlic on his person. You recoil, before remembering that you're only wearing a costume and not actually a vampire.

Carving a hole in Aethix's pocket, you discover a vial of unicorn blood. This item will keep you alive after an attack. However, not everyone is morally comfortable with this method, and thus some players will be incapable of using this item. If you can use it, it will be used automatically when you're attacked.

When you wake up the next morning, you find a vine wrapped around your foot. You chuckle at the feeble plant and cut it off with your knife, then throw the vines into a dark corner of the library.

One hundred years later, those same vines will have grown up the wall of the library, providing a pleasant natural atmosphere for students to relax in.

You wake up and stretch happily. You feel like you got a ton of sleep. In your pocket, there now sits a wand. It doesn't seem to want to work for you, though. Maybe you should find its proper owner.

But wait - gadzooks! Your bottle of unicorn blood has gone astray! What a nefarious misdeed!

You wake up and stretch happily. You feel like you got a ton of sleep.

You reach into your pocket - what the? You could've sworn you gave Socrates back his wand last night, but there it is in your pocket. You have no new items besides that.

Oh, you did get poisonous vines from Muff. But with your trusty potions knife, yada yada yada, no effect.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I made you drink the unicorn blood at night without your knowledge to complete the possession.

Posted

That's stupid.

Posted

puppy YOUR POCKET KNIFE.

GOSH DAMNIT.

Posted

To clarify:

Flitwick wasn't under the potted plant, as in it was on top of him. He was lying on the floor near it.

And the plant isn't important. I could have said "under a window" or "stuffed into a bookcase".

And the term "stone dead" is a figure of speech. It just means they're dead.

And mandrakes don't turn people to stone, they just kill you.

;-; daw.