Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Song Sharing

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Falling Down - Selena Gomez

- Hannah Montana

Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers

if you do this again I will cease to be friends with you.

its not even funny.

thats like the three biggest sellouts, EFAR.

well maybe not selena gomez, I dont really know who she is. but if shes up there with hannah montand and the jonas brothers than she cant be good. which is also a problem, because she could also be really good and your trying to make me overlook a real artist with camoflauge. I will click the link and edit this note with my response to selena gomez.

also, Walk Idiot Walk by The Hives.

EDIT: I made it through the intro, then quit as hard as I could possibly quit. it was the hardest quit I've ever quit. I hate you sahaqiel for being so sneaky.

Posted

Actually, I think it's quite funny.

Hilarious, even.

As such, my mission is complete.

EXP GAINED

LEVEL UP!

YOU'RE ALL THE WISER FOR THE EXPERIENCE

GRAB YOURSELF SOME CANDY

Posted

Falling Down - Selena Gomez

- Hannah Montana

Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers

XDDD Classic.

As for me, these few songs have just been stuck in my head for the past few weeks and I really can't stop listening to them. Give 'em a listen, if you want. =)

A little note from me about the song: If you love orchestral music, and are in the mood for something that feels almost saddening yet beautiful at the same time, you'll absolutely love this. I found this by crazy happenstance while watching an AMV put to the song one day, and now I must finish Chrono Trigger and buy Chrono Cross a.s.a.p! xD

A little note from me about the song: This was another song I found by watching an AMV. Kind of a sad song lyrics-wise, but it's got great dynamics and such. This one has been stuck in my head for awhile.

A little note from me about the song: Alright, now who among you saw this one coming? xD;; Yes, one of my friends who is well educated in the fact that I need my monthly dose of Phantom sent me this video a few weeks ago. Naturally, I'm in love with it. XD Ramin does a fantastic job singing this number, and this makes me wish I could fly to London and see this musical RIGHT NOW. But alas, Ill have to wait until the Toronto version, or maybe even a movie version (Gerard Butler MUST return as the Phantom if there will be a movie.)

Posted

"I Feel Love" by Blue Man Group (with Venus Hum) Check the "Music Videos" circle under filter. Sorry, youtube only had live versions.

"

By: Jackal Queenston

Listen to it NOW Arcanelord.

Interesting. Pretty cool.

Posted

Dashboard - Modest Mouse

NOTE: Lyrics = Car wreck

Not in the bad kind of way.

As in, it's ambiguous but seriously, it sounds like someone just wrecked their @#$% and everyone's dying.

Lyricswise, not voicewise.

YOU UNDERSTAND.

The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand

NOTE: Really chaotic, to me. The tune and lyrics and rhythm and everything just make me want to charge out into a town and start up a riot. Not one of FF's best videos, but I think it fits the song well.

- IOSYS

NOTE: Pretty hardcore. Also, just decided to put a note here since I'd already noted 2/3.

Posted

by Lapush

LISTEN TO IT. LISTEEEEEEN.

Posted

The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand

NOTE: Really chaotic, to me. The tune and lyrics and rhythm and everything just make me want to charge out into a town and start up a riot. Not one of FF's best videos, but I think it fits the song well.

:thumbup: Good stuff.

"I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)" by Meatloaf

A little note from me about the song: The moment the music switches to a faster pace, I feel so happy. I've come so close to dancing to it.

Good, classic song. :applause:

Posted

If you've been looking for happy black metal, you've found it. It's about Spring.

"

By: Nargaroth

Posted

<center><div style="width:300px;"><object width="300" height="110"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/2PcXZwkorm"></param><param'>http://media.imeem.com/m/2PcXZwkorm"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/2PcXZwkorm" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed></object></center>

Posted

OH JESUS IT STARTS PLAYING AS SOON AS YOUR SCROLL DOWN

WAI SER JO WAI WUD YU DU DEEEEES

Posted

Lucinda - Tom Waits

Goin' out west - Tom Waits

- Tom Waits

I'm in the middle of a pretty big tom waits kick right now. hes p. cool.

Posted

- Cage the Elephant

- Cage the Elephant

- Cage the Elephant

The first two of those are intense, for me.

Goodness.

Cage the Elephant is a fairly new band, and they're pretty cool. The lead singer's really spazzy in an almost satirical way.

Posted

Hey, you. I like that song.

Posted

I like it too! I heard it for the first time at the same time sahaqiel did! lets be friends!

And I totally liked it before him. so there. :P

Posted

Hey, you. I like that song.

I admit. I was pretty surprised.

Also, which song?

Sahaqiel