This is for the men

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I think that sex before marriage is fine, if it is with a girlfriend that you love very much, but random sex isn't too good.

I was saying that it is easier for a man to simulate sex with his hand than it is for a woman. Actually I don't really know. . .

I agree with you. As long as there is love, sex before marriage is fine.

On the other hand, I also believe it's easier for a man to use his hands to simulate sex. For the girls... I dunno. Maybe one of you girls can tell us?

Posted

I agree with you. As long as there is love, sex before marriage is fine.

On the other hand, I also believe it's easier for a man to use his hands to simulate sex. For the girls... I dunno. Maybe one of you girls can tell us?

It really isn't. Its about the same, but only thing is its hard if your not laying down. I don't know why but it just is XD

Posted

I'm a male; 15 years old. But, let me inform you.

A female can stimulate herself with her fingers, BUT, they cant really enjoy it alot without deep concentration and imagination; UNLESS, they can reach their G-spot. Generally, its about 5 inches in, and then up. It makes the girl feel like shes about to pee at first, then it starts to feel good for her. Dont ask how i know. (and yes I'm still a virgin, for you weirdos.)

Posted

Err, G spot is actually not all that great on your own.. :/ That's the one where you need to seriously concentrate to get anything out of it.

As for imagination, yeah, It probably takes longer for girls to get there.. But unlike guys, your done after 3-7 orgasms, not one :huh:

(yeah, I'm a virgin too (my own personal belief is to wait till I'm 100% sure).. XD I just read too many books..

..and have too many older friends :embarrassed:)

Posted

Thanks for clearing that up. ^_^

Posted

Um thanks. . .I guess. . .

Posted

I'm sorry Goronmerchant, am I coming off as crude? :embarrassed: Oops..

Posted

:embarrassed: No, its fine. I'm the one who brought this up. . .

Posted

Alright, we get it!

It's awkward and I'm nonchalant.

Now, does Aatch have another sex based topic to educate the young and old?

Or is he gonna be quiet so we can go make things asplode?

I want to freshen the blood on LT's daggers or make some splosions on PMT.

Well, that's all folks. Unless Aatch puts us all in another awkward position.

(Bite me. It's morning and I have the SATs today, tomorrow, and thursday.)

Posted

Ok, here goes, I haven't looked here for a while so I have a lot to reply to.

I'll start with Gir, I don't have another topic, yet. At least not one that hasn't already been discussed.

ZServ, it has been proven that girls can experience a sexual response (not an orgasm) from just imagery. And also just having another person being intimate during that kind of thing will increase the response.

Farores Wind. Hey, thats my belief too.

Zeldafancs, I respect you for your religious standing, and I will do nothing to stop you believing what you do. However, Christianity, along with most other religions, has yet to catch up with the change in the way people view things.

Lets take an objective approach to religion, I'll go with Catholicism. The Church was set up about 1600 years ago, (or something around that figure, probably more) back then even the concept of a contraceptive device of drug was unbelievable, every time you had sex, you ran the risk of ending up with a child. Problems arose when younger people became pregnant, and the fathers would run a mile, not wanting the child. For the Church, with all of its power and influence, lessening this would be easy, especially considering that the Pope's word can be law if he wishes. So they institute a law that says that sex before marriage is unholy, anybody that does so will be sent to hell etc etc.

To be honest, this is just a theory. And you might have to go back further, to Jewish beliefs, instead. However, it would be the same situation.

Posted

Well then, Aatch..

Get on Prophecies and assist Pyro Maniac Toshiro in becoming a Secondary Class Necro!

Posted

. . .what?

Posted

:D When it comes to these topics.. I say go Aatch.. What is a better conversation rouser than this? Its pretty universal, but always oh so taboo! :embarrassed:

Posted

:D When it comes to these topics.. I say go Aatch.. What is a better conversation rouser than this? Its pretty universal, but always oh so taboo! :embarrassed:

Thank you very much. I try to be open about such matters. Like buying condoms! Theres no point in not just because the till person is a girl. Especially considering that most people (myself included) would rather use a condom that have the girl take The Pill. Theres enough drugs running around one persons system without adding more unnecessarily.

Hey that gives me a new idea for a topic. Don't reply to this post, I'm making a new topic based on it.

Posted

Alright. . .

(I like your topics. It is easy to learn and ask you guys things about sex. :embarrassed: )