Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large DSi XL/LL News post. New DS Confirmed!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

The DSi XL/LL is confirmed by Nintendo to release on November 21 , 2009 in Japan!
It will be 20000 yen, and will have 4.2 inch screens. I this news post I will post all collected data I've found about this DSi XL/LL already.

------

[size="5"]Ninteno DSi LL Officially Announced with Photos[/size]

[img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/dsill-frontpage.jpg[/img]

The rumored DSi with 4 inch screens has been officially announced. In fact, it will have 4.2 inch screens and come in 3 colors (WineRed, DarkBrown, & NaturalWhite) Here are the rest of the specs and some photos.

[quote]Nintendo DSi LL
4.2 inch mon x 2
Nov 21, 2009
20000 yen

- DS – 148.7mm; 84.7mm; 28.9mm
- DSLite – 133.0mm; 73.9mm; 21.5mm
- DSi – 137.0mm; 74.9mm; 18.9mm
- DSi LL – 161.0mm; 91.4mm; 21.2mm
- Default stylus is 4 mm longer than the DSi stylus
- The long “touch pen

Posted

Holy Jesus. :/
I suppose this is because of the lack of hardcore titles 'n stuff for the holiday season.
But holy Jesus. :/
Why.
Oh well.
Makes me GLaD I waited.
Even though I don't have enough money for it. ):
Sahaqiel

Posted

I don't know if I think it looks really cool or really ugly.

Posted

I don't think this is targeted at people who already have a DSi. I'm certainly not going to get it, but there are probably people who would have a much easier time playing on a larger screen.

Posted

[font="Tahoma"]Hmm... Ye- Nope, I won't be getting this.
Why..? I like smaller compact sized heandhealds, They work better for me.. And PLUS I could use the money to buy many other games, or whatever..[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]But let's say.. I WANTED to buy this.. It'll have to have, better graphics and more features..
And what I'll do with my DSi I own right now..? Give it to my sister (2nd oldest), and she'll give her DS lite to our (3rd youngest) sister.. And My youngest sister, will give her DS lite to our cousin (who had one till she broke it. dumb-a--)..
(They shouldn't mind, i bought all their DS lites.. I even got one for my cousin, till she broke her's and had to use her B-day money to get herself a DS and it's old and used.)[/font]

Posted

[quote name='Lika' date='30 October 2009 - 06:50 AM' timestamp='1256903413' post='259476']
[font="Tahoma"]Hmm... Ye- Nope, I won't be getting this.
Why..? I like smaller compact sized heandhealds, They work better for me.. And PLUS I could use the money to buy many other games, or whatever..[/font]
[/quote]

Agreed...

Besides. The colors seem ugly. :wacko: