Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mike Tyson was arrested

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Yup I heared it on the new this morning. He punch a photographer for taking pictures of him and his family. They were both arrested and are now filing charges on each other. The werid thing is I've been playing Mike Tysons Punch Out for about a week. How odd is that?

Anyway what are your thoughts on this?

It isn't much, but here's an article about it. Short and sweet and to the point.

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/412126_tvgif12.html

Posted

Sounds like the photographer got what was coming to him.

Posted

If I heard correctly (but I doubt it because it was 6:00am) he even asked the man to stop, but he didn't. Maybe I can find the article here. Be rigth back.

Posted

^o_0 f*** no! He'd murder me.

Posted

Im pretty sure because of his training Tyson can be charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, I guess it just comes down to who instigated the fight, or who it LOOKS like started it. and im betting both men are too proud to back down.

Posted

with a dangerous weapon? he just punched the guy. where did you get the dangerous weapon part?

Posted

^Do you know who Mike Tyson is? He was the holder of the World Heavy Weight title in boxing. His fists classify as a weapon.

Posted

i have never heard of him, but by reading this i assumed he was a boxer.

Posted

Yeah. He was a boxer. He bit someones ear off. (That person was Evander Holyfield, or however you spell it.)

Posted

with a dangerous weapon? he just punched the guy. where did you get the dangerous weapon part?

I am not 100% on this, but I believe that a boxer's fist is considered a dangerous and lethal weapon, strange as it sounds.

Posted

Yeah I would think so.

Posted

Yeah, I'd say so.

Mike-Tyson-Ripped.jpg

Posted

Now thats scary.

Posted

Military and police get that charge quite a bit if they get into fights and are deemed to have started it, along with people who compete in martial arts.

However, whenever things like this happens, it usually comes out in favor of the people being photographed, as they usually find out that the photogs were somwhere they shouldn't be and/or invasion of privacy can be used as an argument for self-defense.