Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Tracks: More Official Artwork

35 posts in this topic

Posted

We now have some more official artwork, which shows some characters that were unable to see completely in the trailer, and even one character that we’ve never seen before.

------

[img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/76961020091110_162718_0_big.jpg[/img]

[img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/76961020091110_162718_1_big.jpg[/img]

[img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/76961020091110_162718_2_big.jpg[/img]

[img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/76961020091110_162718_3_big.jpg[/img]

Source: ZeldaUniverse.net

Posted

This game really makes me cry and makes me want to shoot myself. Seriously a f****** train.

Ok I know you're all getting sick of hearing that, but you'll never the end of it.

Anway if Link does get a train why doesn't he get the awesome one at the bottom instead of the piece of crap wood one? Oh well.

Posted

Because the one on the bottom is [i]evil[/i].

Posted

^Who cares. It still looks a lot better than the one Link has. This game would be a little better to be riding in that.

Posted

Why would the type of train he's riding matter at all? He's a hero, he's not supposed to have big flashy things, he's supposed to be modest.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='12 November 2009 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1258066557' post='261109']
Anway if Link does get a train why doesn't he get the awesome one at the bottom instead of the piece of crap wood one? Oh well.
[/quote]
The land of Hyrule's suffering from a depression.

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='12 November 2009 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1258073842' post='261133']
^Who cares. It still looks a lot better than the one Link has. This game would be a little better to be riding in that.
[/quote]
That really seems like a silly conclusion to come to, I think you're misunderstanding Link.

Posted

The artwork looks awesome. :D

Posted

You really think so? :n_n: Why, thank you, Lika.

Posted

Lol Vio.

Anyhow I really like that last one. :o

I think it is going to be a great game.

Posted

[quote name='Nabeshin' date='12 November 2009 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1258087983' post='261204']
Why would the type of train he's riding matter at all? He's a hero, he's not supposed to have big flashy things, he's supposed to be modest.
[/quote]
Really it doesn't. I'm actually running out of things to complain about. I mean this game is just too easy to insult. >_< By the looks of it, it doesn't even look like LoZ anymore. :(

Posted

Is a game really easy to insult if you're just stupidly picking out crap to complain about?

Posted

Actually no I'm not stupidly picking out stuff it's too easy. The train is not Zelda, Zelda dying should never happen. Come on too easy.

Posted

If you're not anywhere in a seat of power, being able to decide what's Zelda and what isn't, Don't bother saying crap with 100% assurance. You're just a fan, nothing more. Your word isn't absolute. If Miyamoto goes with it and agrees, it's Zelda unless he says it's not.

You're just pissed that you're not getting what you want.

Posted

I never said I was 100% accurate, but when you start modernizing a game set in medieval times, it's hardly Zelda anymore. I don't see why people love these trains, but they annoy the living s*** out of me. I don't care if it is a game and games never go in real life matters, but still trains don't belong in medieval times.

Posted

There's a difference between a fantasy world and a medieval world. For example, fantasy worlds can have bombs, mechanical tops, magic, giant floating metal heads, steamboats, etc. Medieval can't. Guess what Zelda is? Guess which of the two can have trains if the developer wants them?