Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

On.... My.... Gosh....

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Today a few girls hit on me. Let me tell the whole story:

Today we had a wednesday bell scedual, exept for the last period which was for two hours, because of a voleyball game today. well 7th graders weren't allowed to go but i had the gym period at the time, so i had to watch it too. (which was a slap in the face for the 8th graders in that period who paid) well me and my friend sat down on the metal blechers, and there were these ttwo girls behide us, one girl said she wanted to touch my hair and called me hot. that made me freeze so i just tried to focus on the game (because we had to right down what happened) and during the whole first game one of the girls (i don't know which because i tried to ignore) kept poking me with her pencil. ow :cry: . then this other girl sat down next to me and she asked me what my name was, then some guy asked me if i liked her. all i did (which is what i always do when this kind of question) is look away and ignore them. them she started defending me because they asked her the same question, she said yes! then she said me and my friend are cute. then the other girl from earlier started poking me again, then she started feeling my back for a second and caled me hot again. i told my friend that i was starting to get creeped out, he said it was creepy but awesome, that i agreed with.

this i hope isn't a cruel joke. but i don't know what to do. this haas never happened to me before.

Posted

1. Your grammar is terrible you might want to work on it.

2. you should get to know them and ask one out, if your the dating type.

Posted

sorry about the grammer problems

right now i'm the shy type

Posted

I used to be. You just gotta take baby steps. Do you consider any of them potential girlfriends?

Posted

right now i'm too shy to even consider girlfriends. i'll think on it later. right now i'm too tired to do much thinking.

Posted

I'm just saying when I got a girlfriend my shyness went away almost 100 percent now I'm a happier person. we are no longer together but the affect stood.

Posted

Niiice. If you like them, you do. If you don't ya don't! Maybe you can become friends with them!

Posted

Niiice. I you like them, you. If you don't ya don't! Maybe you can become friends with them!

what's with the I you ?

Posted

Whoops! I'll fix it.

Posted

Normally, I'd dismiss something like this as them just messing with you, as girls tend to do, but from how you've retold it, it actually sounds convincing. So, nice score.

Anyways, if there's anything that my life has taught me so far, it's being shy will always leave you in regret. You'll miss so many great opportunities if you don't take them. Do something daring every now and then. Take a chance. It's better than not having a chance at all.

Not that I'm telling you to go out with one of them, necessarily. If you don't want to, that's perfectly understandable. I was more giving general advice.

Well, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Posted

And you sat there and ignored them?

Posted

on your gosh? whats on top of your gosh?

Posted

Obviously a mistake :embarassed:

Posted

OH my gosh she's on my gosh!

Posted

OH GOD GET OFF MY GOSH