Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another one of my endeavors.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

no, thats a movie. its supposed to be scary. except in that movie everything is a shade of blue, and your yellow, so your like the happy ring. you crawl out of a well and out of the video and out of the tv, then give people gifts and ask them how their day was.

Posted

I also bring food and video games.

Then we chill.

Posted

what kind of food?

also im gonna post those pics of yellow fever now.

Posted

I need to learn how to sew.

My plan is to attach the mail to a shirt sleeve so it won't hurt me as much and will be fixed without having to use rubber bands, which are a bad idea in the first place.

But eh, this is what it'll look like:

chainmail3.jpg

I've decided to call it One Man's Trash.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Very nice

Posted

for those of you who dont understand when sahaqiel and I talk about "yellow fever" sometimes in our posts, heres a little light to shed on some things.

Sahaqiel and I went to lazer tag this one time. A month after I took him his birthday happened and I completely forgot so I used lazer tag as an excuse to play it off like I totally remember the whole time and I felt like a dick and told him what really happened before I even finished my sentence.

anyways, one of the times him, me, and this other random guy who wound up on our team somehow killed everyone.

25330128.jpg

see that yellow bar in the top left? thats our score. See how everyone else's combined doesnt meet ours? yeah.

54413484.jpg

Saha's assigned nickname was "tweety." I was "Roadrunner." that other guy with the beard was "phazer."

You cant really read the score, but it was 915, 909, 648.

Throughout the whole match, sahaqiel and I were goign back and forth between first and second between eachother.

HE BEAT ME BY 6 POINTS AT THE LAST SECOND, MANG.

and thats what that is.

Posted

Though it originally stemmed off us talking about the dude working there and being the sniper in a gametype called "Sniper", where his vest wasn't lit up, making him stealthy. If you got a higher score than him, then you'd get a free game of laser tag. I almost beat him, but he won in the end. Anyway, there was a sniper in WWII who was more BA than most action heroes today, who took out hundreds of Russians out alone, in a tree, in subzero temperatures, with an old rifle. The Russians would organize whole plans to take him out, and carpet bombed everywhere they thought he might be, but he remained undetected, until some soldier got lucky and shot him in the face. Which he survived. They called him the "White Death" due to his white camo in the snowy area, so we decided we'd call the guy working there the "Black Death", since he was a black dude. (A pretty cool dude, too. Gave me some of his sandwich when I asked.) So pheonix was like, "You should have a nickname too, since you were so close to beating him! Something to do with being Asian! Something with Yellow or orange in it." The name "Black Death" reminded me of the Bubonic Plague, which lead my thoughts to malaria, so I thought of "Yellow Fever".

Sahaqiel

Posted

so we decided we'd call the guy working there the "Black Death", since he was a black dude.

Sahaqiel

Obviously the funniest thing I've read all day.

Posted

Obviously the funniest thing I've read all day.

I agree

Posted

for the record, I pointed out that it should be something yellow because hes Asian because that guys name was black death because he was black, and we seemed to be going by race. you know.

Posted

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Saha. You need to slow down, man. There's a limited amount of awesome this universe can handle. I mean, you already have a communist teddy bear robot suit and a flamethrower. You're going to doom us all.

Posted

Woah!!!

Posted

yellaw feeevaaaaaa