34 posts in this topic

Posted

People in my 9th grade classes always make fun of me & take my stuff :(

THEY'RE SO ANNOYING!!!!

And they call me a G*y Stripper!!!!

Are they SERIOUS????!!!!

*anger*

Posted

Tell them to stop being doggiepooes and grow up. Or retaliate or be an adult and ignore them.

Posted

I do ignore them, it just gets REALLY annoying. >:(

Posted

I think the real issue should be their insult...Gay Stripper? I've known a few strippers (a roommate I had once was a dancer at Chippendales, a place frequently visited by women from Bachelorette parties) he was straight as an arrow. I don't even think there is such a thing as a gay stripper... Well Eve a girl I knew from school who worked at a "Gentleman's Club" called Crazyhorse was Bi. It's mostly the female strippers who are the "gay" ones but that just stems from abandonment/daddy issues...but getting back on topic you can outsmart your taunters with simple logic, if you are under 18 (I assume) then legally you can't be a stripper gay or otherwise. It could be seen as a compliment, meaning that you have a body women/men would find appealing in a sexual manner and want to shower you with money (aka to "Make it rain" as contemporary hip-hop artists say)

So next time someone calls you (in their crude juvenile venacular) a Gay stripper say "well than make it rain Bytch, then I'll give you a show you'll never forget!"

Posted

Umm... Gay stripper or guy stripper?

When people insult me I laugh at them. If I were to unleash my intelligence on them fully(Right after I've had a shot of lemon tea and/or a small chocolate bar) they would be left speechless wandering... What the heck just happened there? I've done it to people before. It's quite fun.

I suggest this only if you are intelligent and high on sugar, or you'll choke up and be subject to more unsults. And only do it when your patience is at it's end.

Posted

Its gay stripper you idiot if its one thing you don't have is common sense Oh and no your not all that smart you have a very large ego which is funny you didn't even know what that means until I told you about it so ha...hahaha have fun with that argue with me you may but you are no genius.

Posted (edited)

Misa, stop being mean to Ryu just because you couldn't keep him. ._. You're not really the brightest book on the shelf either.

I'll have you know that my initial thoughts was 'GUY' strpper.

If someone censors a word (That didn't need to in the first place) that could have multiple meanings and fit, thinking that it means one thing isn't common sense... More like ignorance.

Anyway, Ryu's method of thinking is good... If someone insults you, either laugh or ignore them and move on.

For the record, I's geniusful.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

well, I'd just let them be, poo happens. I am still called gay for dancing competitively. Anyway, male strippers make bank....sometimes I think I should do it to pay for school, lol.

Or you could hit them with a bagstrap :)

Posted

Or you could hit them with a bagstrap smile.gif

Oh, Yes! That always works. Go for it, man.

Posted

Ummm....Hypocritical much? Caps lock is annoying.

Posted

Everyone hates annoying people. When that happened to me I thretened them and took action. Then lied about it and they get in trouble. It works everytime. Though that's just me.

Posted

Violence is a stupid way to resolve a problem, people should just talk.

Of course, we ALL have our stupid moments, I know there's something I would fight for. Although I would prefer not to.

If people can't nonviolently talk their way to a solution, they should just look to God or any other deity they worship.

Or just drop it.

Posted

No talking is worse. Especally when you call them stupid b****y a**holes. So don't try talking.

Posted

Misa, stop being mean to Ryu just because you couldn't keep him. ._. You're not really the brightest book on the shelf either.

I'll have you know that my initial thoughts was 'GUY' strpper.

If someone censors a word (That didn't need to in the first place) that could have multiple meanings and fit, thinking that it means one thing isn't common sense... More like ignorance.

Anyway, Ryu's method of thinking is good... If someone insults you, either laugh or ignore them and move on.

For the record, I's geniusful.

No I'm not being mean to him because I couldn't keep him I've actually noticed I'm better off without him. Also why are you sticking up for him he hates you an you aren't very fond of him not saying hate and not saying dislike I'm just saying your not fond of him

and no your not genius =P

Posted

I take pride in my intelligence, peon. I have an EQ of 1.8 million.

Quite frankly, I don't care how he thinks of me. I'm not fond of him, but I don't hate him. I find Ryu to be interesting in some form of matter.

The reason I stook up for him is because you're being very rude to him, for a stupid reason from the looks of it. If someone has a similar view on a situation, It's only logical that I'd be even the slightest bit on their side.