Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BREAKING: Zelda Wii Structure

7 posts in this topic

Posted

"We're making efforts regarding the total flow of the Zelda game. So far, the basic flow of the Zelda games is you're exploring a field, you go to a dungeon, you conquer it and return to the field. We're looking at altering that traditional flow. That's all I can share, and I can't say more until E3 next year."

- Eiji Aonuma, Zelda Series Producer of Nintendo

------

SOURCE: [url="http://www.wiinintendo.net/2009/11/19/zelda-series-producer-eiji-aonuma-reveals-more/"]WiiNintendo.net[/url]

Posted

Interesting. Hopefully it'll still retain some classic Zeldaness.

Posted

Zelda Wii confirmed for being Elder Scrolls 5.

Posted

I can see changing that being a good idea. The Zelda series is great, but you can't keep returning to the same idea over and over again, gotta reinvent to keep it fresh and "Oh wow this is great". but STILL I agree you've gotta keep some classic zeldaness

[quote name='Fierce Muffin' date='20 November 2009 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1258747761' post='262025']
Zelda Wii confirmed for being Elder Scrolls 5.
[/quote]
Elaborate... for me :unsure:

Posted

This could be very good, if done properly. A large world with open gameplay would be an interesting addition to the series.

Posted

Very interesting... Looks like we have to wait a whole 6 more months to hear about Zelda Wii :|

Posted

I just want to see an end to the limitless fields and trees and caves a mountains and valleys and deserts and lakes and oceans and rivers and forests and meadows that are all portrayed beautifully out of reach by uniform ten foot high cliffs that surround the fields, barring you into a giant plain grassland with a couple trees in it. Its a lot like a prison.