Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo DSi LL gets DS-ected

8 posts in this topic

Posted

The Nintendo DSi LL (DSi XL here in the West) may be big, but it's still susceptible to being dissected by anyone with the proper screwdriver and no qualms about potentially ruining a 200-plus-dollar piece of electronics. In this case, it's the daredevils at [url="http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/topic/other/20091121_330812.html"]PC Watch[/url] who had the guts (and spare yen) to pop open the Big N's newest handheld offering.

------

[center][img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/dsill_112309-580px.jpg[/img][/center]

The site has posted step-by-step photos documenting the teardown, the highlights of which include a look at the system's [url="http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/img/pcw/docs/330/812/html/n743.jpg.html"]larger capacity battery[/url] and downright [url="http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/img/pcw/docs/330/812/html/n804.jpg.html"]mammoth mainboard[/url]. Rumors that a member of the site's staff fell into the device and got lost during the process remain unsubstantiated.

Source: joystiq.com

--
I lol'd, since the DS lite battery is 1000mAh... and the DSi LL one is 1050 mAh..
Yea, that's really a larger capacity, Nintendo. (When we are getting tired of Nintendo's Hardware/Software failures?) (The Games self are great though, just the consoles. (And graphics?))

Posted

This was all too necessary. I couldn't sleep at night not knowing what the inside of the new DSi looked like. Thank you so much for this opportunity, Adr. Sincerely.

Posted

Wow, a whole article without talking about mods or pirating software. I'm impressed.

Posted

Lol....

This is a disassembly of the DSi LL.

[sarcasm](Also, I see you guys are really into this stuff, hmm? Since I can't see any post in other news posts of you two. :o )[/sarcasm]
I wonder why..... :rolleyes:

Posted

Because no one cares about it, and we're making fun of you.

Posted

[quote name='Lionheart' date='24 November 2009 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1259100335' post='262448']
Because no one cares about it, and we're making fun of you.
[/quote]

Hmm I forgot to set a sarcasm tag at the 'I wonder why' part..

Anyhow, what you guys do is spamming.

Since, you guys didn't post anything serious yet in this topic. And you didn't NEED to reply in this topic, you could also ignore it.
And as I can see you guys pretend don't care about it, so why don't you ignore it? I mean, you don't care about it any ways.

kthxbye

Edit:
You might not post anything useless or foolish in this topic (and in fact neither any other topics, see 'Forum rules' in my signature.) or I will do something about it for real.

Posted

Cuz you're a big, bad moderator, aren't you? Stop posting this retarded news, if there isn't a rule against it there should be. Have you wondered why no one else posts but us? Because no one else gives a damn, and we're the only ones who actually voice our opinions of how annoying you are. You want to talk about spamming? This entire article, and the majority of the articles you post, are complete and utter spam. Really, you don't deserve to be a news poster because you have terrible grammar and terrible taste in news. I know, I can be an ass, and I apologize for that, but my complaints are pretty valid. Who knows, you may be a really cool guy in real life, but as far as this site is concerned, you annoy me and I wish you'd stop posting useless news.

Posted

Amen.

Also, at the risk of being warned for hurting Adr's feelings.. I have to ask

When did become acceptable for people to use "sarcasm tags" after 2003?