Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Contraception

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Zuzu, it is true that you do lose your appetite for sex.. but its not as bad as it might sound (then again, I may not know the extent of it sex isn't a priority for me at the moment.. might be different if your in a sexual relationship :embarrassed:)

Good news is girls don't get the nasty PMS.. so I guess the scale is balanced if your living with someone who takes the pill! :D

And Aatch, what are you asking about? I'm not sure what I said that people want me to clarify

Sorry about the offensive reply ^^' I've always been a bit of a tease

Posted

. . ........

Posted

. . ........

Uh oh, did I say something bad again? :cry:

Posted

farore.......

u look really beautiful

i mean i saw ur pic and u look really nice

:wub:

Posted

Uh oh, did I say something bad again? :cry:

Nah, I just ran out of words. . . :D

Posted

*rolls his eyes*

Posted

farore.......

u look really beautiful

i mean i saw ur pic and u look really nice

:wub:

lol :D

Posted

People and their sex -.-

Posted

Ok, this is a continuation of a post in a different topic. And this time it is going to be actually educational.

There are several types of contraception, here are the major ones:

• Condom, a thin layer of latex (or more recently, polyurethane) that is designed to prevent semen entering the cervix. It also prevents the spread of most STDs. Latex condoms are the most widely used, latex being incredibly strong. More recently polyurethane has been used, it is thinner, and has better heat conducting properties, it is however, more prone to breakage. The benefits of using a condom far out weigh the minimal disadvantages not using it. There also less used femidoms, but they have failed to take off and sales are less then 1% of regular condoms
  • The Pill. A hormonal pill that is designed to prevent ovulation and, consequently, pregnancy. The disadvantage of the pill is that it does not prevent STDs. It also may produce side-effects.
  • Emergency Contraception. Often considered a last-chance method, EC is taken after sex. It is advised not to be used as a substitute for other, pre-fertilization, methods of contraception. It also causes extreme nausea, this often making girls prefer to not have to resort to it.

These are it, there are more, probably.

I go for the Condom, latex allergies are rare, and I'd prefer not to put the girl through possible side-effects.

But what do you think?

whats STD"s

Posted

whats STD"s

Sexually transmitted diseases