Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sacred Grove Mysteries

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello! Ok, so I've been wandering around the Sacred Grove lately, and I've encountered some strange things.

Mystery #1: You know how there are the two circular room-areas where you fight the skull kid on separate occasions (one being when you get the Master Sword, one when you unlock the the Temple of Time)? Well, in the second area, the one you fight SK in before you unlock the Temple of Time, there are those strange weeds which let you call the hawk. And when you call the hawk there in wolf form, the hawk comes and tells you "There's a secret nearby!" and then he flies through the gap in the giant stone wall that leads to the other circular area, and the camera pans with him just enough to show you that an enclosed ledge, otherwise unobservable, in fact carries a chest! Damn! And I just can't figure out how to get to it! I know it's not a heart, whatever it is, cause I have all of them. And I know the Hawk does this in other areas, like in Ordon Village. I don't know how to get to the yellow rupees on top of the one house the hawk shows either.

It's probably something minor, like a red ruby, with some really obvious solution that just whizzed over my head. But then again, perhaps it's something more...

Some nearby things may be clues. In the second, the latter, circular area, there are ledges that cannot be reached by any means I know. Perhaps they tie into the mystery. Anyway, Do any of you guys know how to get to the hidden chest, or have been wondering the same thing as me?

Mystery #2: This next mystery is probably nothing, but it makes me wonder. You'll find it in the room where there are the wooden ledges, acting like gigantic stairs, which lead up to a suspended wooden walkway that leads through a tree into another room ending in a ledge. The mystery is how on at least two occasions, when you stand in the center of the suspended wooden walkway in the first room, and on the precipice of the ledge where the walkway ends in the other, you hear the enemy-is-near music, without there being any apparent enemies! Music leftover by an exhausted programmer, or something more? It is an enigma! I would appreciate your guys' help, and this is all done on the Gamecube.

Posted

I was wondering about these too. . .

Posted

You ought do a Goron's Thoughts Episode about those mysteries. ^_^

Posted

You ought do a Goron's Thoughts Episode about those mysteries. ^_^

caelum, you should! And to the first mystery...I didn't get that either, but again, it doesnt only happen in the Sacred Grove and Ordon Village, it happens on Death Mountain...well...the hawk points you in one direction where you CAN go, but the other direction just made me confused. You can find both locations by using the grass on Death Mountain with the geysers and the Wolf Stone and calling the hawk

Posted

The yellow rupee on top of the cliff by the house is retrieved when you call the hawk and send him at a cucco. Then, he picks up the cucco and gives it to Link. You then fly onto the cliff.

Posted

These aren't really the kind of mysterys I write theories about. . .

-Edit-

I was looking into it, and I found the answer to the first mystery. . .

You warp to the Temple of Time. Go through the first entrance. . .

Climb the vines. . .

Use the Spinner. . .

And unfourtanitly, all you get is 100 rupees. . . :unsure:

Posted

Anybody have any luck with the chest?

:huh:

Posted

Hmm.... :unsure:

Posted

I knew it would be something simple :cry: a guy can hope though.

thank you

Posted

The thing with enemy music and no enemies happens in all Zeldas. In OoT for example, you can find it at the top of Zora Domain, near the cave where you get Farore's Wind. Tektite behind the wall, somehow.

Posted

Huh. . .