Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GRRRRRRR

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly Sweetpea. Actually, I've got some water over here, I can spill it on the floor, and we will see if you can walk on it.

Posted

Exactly Sweetpea. Actually, I've got some water over here, I can spill it on the floor, and we will see if you can walk on it.

What? If the floor is wet you can still walk on it. It is just a little slippery.

Posted

Well, Kimmy, if it makes you feel any better I can also fill up a bathtub, and we can see if she can walk on the surface of the water.

Posted

your so dumb they wouldnt have known it happend if you didnt open up your big mouth its your fault oh and dont changh my posts

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

Thank you arcane really thank you I would hug you if I could here internet hug. *hug!*

Posted

Maybe you could in real life. I mean, I know your real name, state, and school. o;

Posted

I gonna kill her.

Posted

I gonna kill her too.

We gonna kill her.

Posted

I am sorry when I am angry I make typing errors.

Cause me no civilized when I is angry.

Posted

So we summarize this: It's raining and you want to catch a ride from one of your friends relatives.

The principal uses her ninja powers to teleport out to the car you are getting into, forcefully removing you from it, and then it drives away.

You two then proceed to have an argument about letting you go home from school, the principal thinks that since your friends relative is not to be trusted with you (she doesn't give a damn about your friend) she is within her legal right to forcefully keep you inside her office until a safe transportation arrives.

What kind of paranoid society do you live in?

This whole context is just ridiculous.

Posted

It doesn't make sense that you had to leave the car. How did she even see you? You were in a car, leaving. The way you make it sound makes it seem like more trouble than it's worth.

I know that teachers can be assholes, though. They'll always exaggerate when they write you up. Plus, I just love it when they use their status as a teacher and your status as a student to lie about you so that you could get punishment. I'm not even exaggerating or changing that one to make myself sound innocent. It happens, and it really pisses me off when it does.

Posted

I know but the good thing is that she knew that this principal was picking on me and then my mom caught her in the act I hate going through that bullshit.