Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GRRRRRRR

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh c'mon Guy Fawkes just tell us your solution lets see if it would actually work or if its a piece of crap.

Posted

I know I would have cussed her out if I didn't want to go to that school anymore.But I want to go end the year there since its my last year there. oh and does anyone besides Suzuki kangaroo think I had no self control in that indecent. Oh and you know what how would you feel about loosing your only ride home in the poring rain + it haled and your house was was 2 and a half maybe 3 miles away with a fifty pound back pack and 10 pound gym bag suzaku? And no one answer to this question besides him because I know some of you will do that thing were you will say when I was your age and on and on and on.

your backpack is not fifty pounds and this stuff is why me and kangaroo home school and when i went to that school i hated the bus driver because she wouldent let me off the bus after school because my mom wasnt there and mom slept untill 3 every day!!!

Posted

What.

What is this foolishness.

What kind of school prevents people from getting rides from other people without knowledge of previous plans?

What kind of school prevents getting rides?

What.

Sahaqiel

Posted

my old school does

Posted

You have no idea how heavy my bag is its been getting heavier.

Posted

It was obvious that was the school name. Yay context evidence.

Posted

Pretend it never happened.

Posted

your so dumb they wouldnt have known it happend if you didnt open up your big mouth its your fault oh and dont changh my posts

Posted

Oh I have a big mouth thast is over the limit I'm usually nice to you because I don't like people unhappy but god your being so freaking annoying a I want to shove you in a dumpster and send you rolling down a hill. You have no reason at all to act like a brat towards me so stop with the name calling because I really don't appreciate this treatment from you. and yeah if its personal information then yes a mod would be happy to change it so don't ever put my personal info on the forums or I will do the same to you.

Posted

Oh and you know what how would you feel about loosing your only ride home in the poring rain + it haled and your house was was 2 and a half maybe 3 miles away with a fifty pound back pack and 10 pound gym bag suzaku?

You said she wouldn't let you walk home either, so this doesn't matter.

Anyway, it is either the school's policy or law she was following. Most schools have rules about who they can allow their students to go home with. Your principal needs to follow those rules, you know, to keep her job.

She sent you home with a truancy officer in a cop car? And threatened to send you to another school? It sounds like there is either more going on here. You either offended her in some way and are keeping it out of your story to make her sound like the bad guy, or you have had previous problems with her.

Posted

Oh wow how did I post 129832897 times?

Posted

well we have previous problems and I have read through the hand booik many time and it has no rule about a student going home with another student.

Posted

Oh I have a big mouth thast is over the limit I'm usually nice to you because I don't like people unhappy but god your being so freaking annoying a I want to shove you in a dumpster and send you rolling down a hill. You have no reason at all tyo act like a brat towards me so stop with the name calling because I really don't appreciate this treatment from you. and yeah if its personal iformation then yes a mod would be happy to change it so don't ever put my personal info on the forums or I will do the same to you.

well still if its something you dont want me to post let me know dont go changhing other people postes withoout there permisson

btw who taught you to spell?

Posted

I remember when I told the asst. principal at my junior high to go fuck himself . Then, he called my dad, and he told him the same exact thing.

Back on topic:

You got a free ride in a cop car, and you didn't do anything wrong. Pretty cool.

Posted

Who taught me how to spell who taught? You don't even have proper punctuation and its posts not postes don't criticize if your not perfect. =P

Umm not when he is interrogating you the whole ride.