Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Design & Site Changes

34 posts in this topic

Posted

If you take a look around, you will see several changes to the site. The most obvious is the new banner for Valentines Day. Next, the box displaying the current chatters has been moved slightly and also shares a drop down menu for easy access to Zelda Game pages. Each of these game pages got a slight makeover with links to their associated pages and content including their Wiki page, images, videos, news archive, etc. Several changes have also been made to the navigation menu to ease navigation and major affiliates have been added to the menu with a link to view the remaining ones.

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or ideas! We would love your help in improving Hyrule! I hope you guys like it! =)

Posted

Sweet!!

Posted

Sweet banner looks good to me so far :D

Posted

i liked it when their were multipul choices for banners. right before the sight was stolen or soomething like that..that would be cool to have again :mellow: :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='bop14' post='26589' date='Jan 27 2007, 01:07 AM']i liked it when their were multipul choices for banners. right before the sight was stolen or soomething like that..that would be cool to have again :mellow: :mellow:[/quote]
I might be able to add that feature again :D

Posted

Nice work,
The banner is pretty cool;
and the new drop menu for game selection was a nice addition.

Posted

i love the new banner!

Posted

Valentine's day is gay :tingle:

Posted

Gah! I hate Valentines day......

Posted

Great Updates. Good Job dustin. :D

Posted

*Puts Link to sleep and grabs Zelda* I got dibs, She's mine!!! (She might be the only thing with me in Febuary!) :embarrassed:

Posted

o sweet
hehe
when u r mature u love it

Posted

[quote name='Hyrulian_Master' post='26601' date='Jan 27 2007, 08:16 AM']Valentine's day is gay :tingle:[/quote]
Why Tingle? What does Tingle have to do with Valentine's Day?

Good banner, btw.

Posted

Valentine's Day...pretty good holiday, especially when you are in a relationship with a special someone. :)

Posted

Valentines's day makes me depressed seeing all couples together and anything, longest relationship i've been in was 5 days back in september, well that was the only relationship and im 16 and it was probabbly the lamest relationship ever, we went to the cinema, that was it, then i went to germany for 3 days to see my brother and then she dumped me for this other guy, I also think its worrying that shes 15 in february and she got ENGAGED to the guy she dumped for me..anyway enough about my random freaky yet true stories...

Probabbly doesn't help the fact i go to an all boys school and I live in the countryside...so yer...anyway, I've got nothing against valentines day, i just get somewhat depressed, like good ol ganondorf there...

Although he's probabbly fine, i mean all the gerudos are fairly evil anyway and he's the only guy there so he's probabbly actually gonna have a pretty nice valentine's day...

he's ginger too...