Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUMOR: Zelda Wii Details Leaked [Spoiler]

37 posts in this topic

Posted

no sword

Posted

Mybe you have to replace the dead sage

Posted

Why won't they release any more info?!
*dies*

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' date='27 January 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1264635212' post='274013']
[i]The Game is Meant for the Wii and only the Wii[/i]

Oh, thank God. I thought they were gonna do the PS3 thing, like they did with Brawl.
[/quote]
Yeah man I hated that, and when they released Duke Nukem Forever for the Genesis only that sucked balls man really did.

Posted

[quote name='zeldo' date='21 January 2010 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1264114644' post='272946']
i also heard that he might be a future link like our time or possibly even further where the future world he was bron into is corrupt by drak forces such as ganon (might not be him though) and he would have to travel between old times (such as ocarina of time) and future/present to take down the dark corruption by getting things that are ONLY available during the past adn can be used in the future/present for the main game. the temples will STILL be existing but it's not clear if the temples in the future will be ruins or will they be the same and populated by the bad guy. just a rumor but i think it would be a REALLY good mix between new zelda experiences while keeping the old fashion ways we love.
[/quote]

That sounds an awful lot like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within to me...

I can't wait for E3! :squint:

Posted

Who can?

Posted

If this is all true, then that would be great. The thought of traveling in and around Hyrule makes me giggle with excitement and I've never accually noticed how much that girl resembles the Master Sword.

[quote name='Ganondorf333' date='27 January 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1264635212' post='274013']
[i]The Game is Meant for the Wii and only the Wii[/i]

Oh, thank God. I thought they were gonna do the PS3 thing, like they did with Brawl.
[/quote]
Wait, whats this about Brawl and the PS3?